Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LONG STORY!! Argument at work this morning -_- **UPDATE**

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM
  • 68 Replies
2 moms liked this
Im 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my first babygirl. I work two jobs as well as my fiance. Now usually im very polite and above the ignorance of people and i look over alot of things but TODAY? I told my co-worker OFF! she had the nerve to ask me if my baby was planned or was my baby a mishap -_- what a BITCH!!!!! I replied: yes my baby was planned but i feel that even if babies are not planned they still planned because GOD planned them. (babies are blessings) in my opinion. i also asked her if she was a mishap?? then i told her to watch wtf she says and how she says it because some women are not like me some would have smacked the moles clean off her face and further more someone else's child or children is none of her damn business. she says: sorry didnt know getting fat and pushing a some bastard kid out was so important to you or any other babymama frankly its not for me just sayin its your life screw it up all you want... Just then i snapped again and told her maybe if she wasnt such a judgmental selfish BITCH then maybe she could find a man who wanted to start a family with her... she looked at me like i stabbed her mother and then she stormed away! i feel shitty because im not like that but dammit i draw the line here dont disrespect me for no reason. when you dont even know me at all. yes im pregnant and my daughter was planned since last year after a horrible miscarrage so you are damn right im happy about her!!! and nobody is going to call her a bastard child and not hear from me! Work vent over i feel better :)

Update: So the supervisor was PISSED!!! not at me but her apparently this is not her first time being disrespectful to other co-workers. She was fired today on the grounds of not just that but the chic doesnt do anything! and she was on her final warning or something ANYWHO! the last time she got suspended was because one of the older co-workers here lost her husband in a fire and this same female asked her if it was true that she killed him and made a joke about her liking fried penis o_O The Bitch is evil! and im so glad i can come to work in peace! funny part: the whole office clapped and cheered as she was packing her things lls i guess it doesnt pay to be a damn jerk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:31 AM
11 moms liked this
I think YOU started that one. You way over reacted to her initial question.
Delila12
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Well you did better than me. I'm always arguing with coworkers. They either love me, hate me, or hate to love me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats fine if i did but its RUDE to ask anyone if their child is a mishap! If im wrong so be it

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:34 AM
I don't see it as rude

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

Thats fine if i did but its RUDE to ask anyone if their child is a mishap! If im wrong so be it

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Ummm I would be upset if a co-worker asked me that too... but I have a better control of my temper... but honestly that was rude

Quoting Anonymous:

LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:34 AM
Lol this was my first time having an issue! Im usually polite to everyone she just rubbed me the wrong way

Quoting Delila12:

Well you did better than me. I'm always arguing with coworkers. They either love me, hate me, or hate to love me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:36 AM
And thats your opinion but in my opinion it is rude to ask someone that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't see it as rude

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:39 AM
If you're already getting married why would you plan your baby before you're married? I'm sorry about your mc. I don't think I would have gone off to the Initial question but her response would definitely have made it hard not to jump her.
Delila12
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:42 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol. Yeah, what she said was rude as hell. I would have went off too. It's none of her buisness how, when, where, or why you had a baby. Congrats though!

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

Lol this was my first time having an issue! Im usually polite to everyone she just rubbed me the wrong way

Quoting Delila12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this
after the mc me and fiance went into this mode where we felt we failed some how and we just threw tradition to the wind and made it our mission to conceive again if possible. and luckly we did i hear backlash all day about why not wait until after we got married but we did what was in our hearts wrong or right we have our baby tha we wanted and we are proceeding with the wedding after i give birth sounds all over the place but it works for us.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're already getting married why would you plan your baby before you're married? I'm sorry about your mc. I don't think I would have gone off to the Initial question but her response would definitely have made it hard not to jump her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)