Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LONG STORY!! Argument at work this morning -_- **UPDATE**

Posted by   + Show Post
Im 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my first babygirl. I work two jobs as well as my fiance. Now usually im very polite and above the ignorance of people and i look over alot of things but TODAY? I told my co-worker OFF! she had the nerve to ask me if my baby was planned or was my baby a mishap -_- what a BITCH!!!!! I replied: yes my baby was planned but i feel that even if babies are not planned they still planned because GOD planned them. (babies are blessings) in my opinion. i also asked her if she was a mishap?? then i told her to watch wtf she says and how she says it because some women are not like me some would have smacked the moles clean off her face and further more someone else's child or children is none of her damn business. she says: sorry didnt know getting fat and pushing a some bastard kid out was so important to you or any other babymama frankly its not for me just sayin its your life screw it up all you want... Just then i snapped again and told her maybe if she wasnt such a judgmental selfish BITCH then maybe she could find a man who wanted to start a family with her... she looked at me like i stabbed her mother and then she stormed away! i feel shitty because im not like that but dammit i draw the line here dont disrespect me for no reason. when you dont even know me at all. yes im pregnant and my daughter was planned since last year after a horrible miscarrage so you are damn right im happy about her!!! and nobody is going to call her a bastard child and not hear from me! Work vent over i feel better :)

Update: So the supervisor was PISSED!!! not at me but her apparently this is not her first time being disrespectful to other co-workers. She was fired today on the grounds of not just that but the chic doesnt do anything! and she was on her final warning or something ANYWHO! the last time she got suspended was because one of the older co-workers here lost her husband in a fire and this same female asked her if it was true that she killed him and made a joke about her liking fried penis o_O The Bitch is evil! and im so glad i can come to work in peace! funny part: the whole office clapped and cheered as she was packing her things lls i guess it doesnt pay to be a damn jerk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Replies (21-30):
LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Sheeeesh the only thing i ever did was cry alot! and i dont even have morning sickness anymore thank god mornings are pretty good now lol chair throwing sounds like something id think of doing but i wouldnt go threw with it lol

Quoting insaneygolover:

Oh. Then I know what you mean...in that case, good for you!!! 

Yeah, I was a bitch in the mornings to my mom and brother because I felt so sick...I'e heard of women throwing chairs at their DH for no reason...they get really bad in your third trimester.

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

you had to see how she was looking and hear the tone in her voice to understand why i reacted in that way lol these hormones sound like trouble lol

Quoting insaneygolover:

Yeah I think you over-reacted initially. The second part no...but I think you started it...

But, I think its just your hormones :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
insaneygolover
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:17 AM

lol I was sick all 9 months...never threw a chair but definately had crying fits.

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

Sheeeesh the only thing i ever did was cry alot! and i dont even have morning sickness anymore thank god mornings are pretty good now lol chair throwing sounds like something id think of doing but i wouldnt go threw with it lol

Quoting insaneygolover:

Yeah, I was a bitch in the mornings to my mom and brother because I felt so sick...I'e heard of women throwing chairs at their DH for no reason...they get really bad in your third trimester.

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

you had to see how she was looking and hear the tone in her voice to understand why i reacted in that way lol these hormones sound like trouble lol

Quoting insaneygolover:

Yeah I think you over-reacted initially. The second part no...but I think you started it...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lachrymose
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

:) 

Oh, sorry.  I did read that part about the miscarriage (oops.. I hate when I do that.. my sleep is all messed up!).  I'm normally pretty nice too.  And I'm probably over-analyzing (sorry this is what I do.. lol) but you're pregnant and working 2 jobs.. and you recently had a loss.. this might be why you just couldn't handle it.  You are dealing with a lot and might be stressed.  ?  :/  Kudos to you for keeping it together that long! 

Wishing foot rubs and back rubs and pampering on you! 

(thank you for not yelling)  :)

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

Lmao i dont take it as bashing! And its my second i actually lost the one before not saying that it could not be my hormones but im always nice I just think it was the way she was looking and the tone she said it just got to me this morning. no yelling see =)

Quoting Lachrymose:

I'm not bashing and I have no idea how the situation actually went down.  :)  But this is your first pregnancy, right?  It is called "pregnancy hormones" for a reason.  Things that usually don't irk us normally will irk a pregnant woman big time..

Is it possible that this might be the issue?  I don't think she reacted very nicely by saying any of what she said afterwards.. but I wonder if she felt like you were biting her head off with what you said initially.. ? 

Maybe this is a cue for you that those hormones are kickin in and you need to start warning people.. ^.^ 

Again, not bashing.. (don't yell at me..)

LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Oh lord! *faints* lol The whole 9 months you must be a strong lady =) I was sick my whole first trimester then as the second trimester started it just stopped.

Quoting insaneygolover:

lol I was sick all 9 months...never threw a chair but definately had crying fits.

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

Quoting insaneygolover:

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

Quoting insaneygolover:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheryl_M
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Some people just have no class or tact.

LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
lol you are too sweet =) actually i wasnt working in my last pregnancy i was 3 months and they did testing and found a problem with the babies heart soon after i lost that pregnancy never really knowing fully what caused it! if it was my body or did i just have the bad luck.. i dont know.. And my two jobs now are a breeze my health is great the baby is great so my doctors tell me its okay for me to keep them. I just dont lift things or really do anything that would harm me or the baby! And my fiance does that everynight im sure after today i may need a vacation though haha =)

Quoting Lachrymose:

:) 

Oh, sorry.  I did read that part about the miscarriage (oops.. I hate when I do that.. my sleep is all messed up!).  I'm normally pretty nice too.  And I'm probably over-analyzing (sorry this is what I do.. lol) but you're pregnant and working 2 jobs.. and you recently had a loss.. this might be why you just couldn't handle it.  You are dealing with a lot and might be stressed.  ?  :/  Kudos to you for keeping it together that long! 

Wishing foot rubs and back rubs and pampering on you! 

(thank you for not yelling)  :)

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

Lmao i dont take it as bashing! And its my second i actually lost the one before not saying that it could not be my hormones but im always nice I just think it was the way she was looking and the tone she said it just got to me this morning. no yelling see =)

Quoting Lachrymose:

I'm not bashing and I have no idea how the situation actually went down.  :)  But this is your first pregnancy, right?  It is called "pregnancy hormones" for a reason.  Things that usually don't irk us normally will irk a pregnant woman big time..

Is it possible that this might be the issue?  I don't think she reacted very nicely by saying any of what she said afterwards.. but I wonder if she felt like you were biting her head off with what you said initially.. ? 

Maybe this is a cue for you that those hormones are kickin in and you need to start warning people.. ^.^ 

Again, not bashing.. (don't yell at me..)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this
It most certainly is rude to ask someone of their pregnancy was a mishap... Especially if they arent a friend or family where in that case you have some leeway to get all up in their business.

And even if she didn't realize it was rude, to follow up with you're ruining your life etc etc.... Dumb witch is dumb

Quoting Anonymous:

I think YOU started that one. You way over reacted to her initial question.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daiseymae2
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand why people think it is ok to ask personal questions like that. It's no of her business. 

LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:41 AM
My feelings exactly!

Quoting msjaxon:

It most certainly is rude to ask someone of their pregnancy was a mishap... Especially if they arent a friend or family where in that case you have some leeway to get all up in their business.

And even if she didn't realize it was rude, to follow up with you're ruining your life etc etc.... Dumb witch is dumb

Quoting Anonymous:

I think YOU started that one. You way over reacted to her initial question.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaLaMommy2Be
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:42 AM
Thats what im saying!

Quoting daiseymae2:

I don't understand why people think it is ok to ask personal questions like that. It's no of her business. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)