Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg I just a bout peed my self.

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM
  • 41 Replies
omg I just about peed my self... I was sitting here replying to a reply i got from some one.. I have my tv on watching(well listing to it). An in the play room the next room over the tv comes on . MY youngest is nursing so it wasnt her and there is no one else here.

lol. im such a nerd it scared the crap out of me lol.

just random thought of the day for me.
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Ugh. I've done silly things like that before. Once I forgot I had put my son down for a nap. I was searching frantically for him all through the house and was freaking out because I couldn't find him. Yea, I realized he was in his crib taking a nap and then I was thankful I didn't wake him during my freak out.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh. I've done silly things like that before. Once I forgot I had put my son down for a nap. I was searching frantically for him all through the house and was freaking out because I couldn't find him. Yea, I realized he was in his crib taking a nap and then I was thankful I didn't wake him during my freak out.

lol. sounds like something I would do. Im not too sure why my tv turned on but it just turned on in the play room it does it every so often lol. I think it more caught me off gaurd then any thing lol.
babie113
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Check its not on a timer. My lo turns our TV on the timer so it turns on at a set time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM

off-topic, but my ipod dock used to turn on every night at 3 am even if it was plugged in or not o.0 totally freaky.

the tv coming on would have caught me off guard too!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

lol. sounds like something I would do. Im not too sure why my tv turned on but it just turned on in the play room it does it every so often lol. I think it more caught me off gaurd then any thing lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Electrical issue is it a older TV? If not I think its a ghost
MrsRinehart2010
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Quoting babie113:

Check its not on a timer. My lo turns our TV on the timer so it turns on at a set time

no i checked I always do evey time it does it. Its never on a timer. I still cant ffigure out why it does it but every 3 or 4 days it does it lol.
MrsRinehart2010
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

lol yeah that would scare the piss out of me .
singlemom1208
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM
My tv turns itself on and off. It also brings the volume way up and then all the way down. It's an old piece of crap
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk

Get your salt and iron ready.

MrsRinehart2010
Quoting Anonymous:

Electrical issue is it a older TV? If not I think its a ghost

its not terribly old but it didnt do it uuntill my mom brought it here for my daughter , my mom had it a year or two before she brought it here an its been here about 2 years so its about 4 ish years. An it never happend untill it was brought here lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN