Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You could always try being a parent.

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:35 PM
  • 21 Replies
6 moms liked this
I don't understand why some parents use their kids as a way to try and control other people. Here are a few examples:

Television programs: Even with all the parental controls and the power button many parent groups try to get television taken off air because their kids might see it. They think every show has to be family friendly. You need to parent your own kid and stop telling everyone else what theu can watch.

Medical marijuana: One of my favorites. Sick people should suffer because people might actually have to talk to their kids. The horror of it all. I smoked weed illegally for years until I got preggers because of a bad back. I sat my little sister down and explained it to her because I knew that she looked up to me. This might shock you but she understood that it was okay for sick people but that she shouldn't do it. She must be some kind of genius because she understood and still has never done it.

Breastfeeding in public: Is it that hard to explain that the women is feeding a baby. I promise they will not become a sexual predator just because they saw some boob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I agree!

maria1613
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Agreed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
razmatazthespaz
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Can I give you a hug?

I'm giving you a hug.

*hug*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:45 PM
I agree with you. Its our job as parents not to let our kids do shit we don't want them to. You don't want your kids watching family guy (I use this example because my husband has no issue with our son watching it, but I do) don't let them.
Kaya529
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:47 PM
I love hugs. You can give me one anytime :)

Quoting razmatazthespaz:

Can I give you a hug?

I'm giving you a hug.

*hug*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TugBoatMama
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM

you rock 

morriganna
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Yep!  I just made this exact comment on another breastfeeding post lol.  Add gay rights to the list of things that fall under YOUR job as a parent to explain to your children!

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Amen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashescee
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM
I agree!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesistar6910
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)