Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pitbulls are dangerous and vicious and you can't tell me any different *Graphic Pictures!*

Posted by   + Show Post

I mean, just look at this....it's sickening!

This is Gypsy, the biggest, baddest, baby in the whole world! haha my 4 year old APBT who was a rescue for a terrible home when she was about 18mo. She seems like a happy girl to me now :)

Now, who else has a big bad "vicious" pet? share your pics!! :D

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:01 PM
4 moms liked this
So you saw:

Pitbulls are dangerous and vicious and you can't tell me any different *Graphic Pictures!*

And came in here to bitch this is why you hate pitbulls and then you found out it isn't a vicious pit bull so you had to make a comment about how boring it is.

Quoting Anonymous:

*yawn*

It's been done a thousand times.
arigdon4
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:02 PM

dawww!! Love it :D

the little girl in my pic is my niece as well. our first will be here in December.

Quoting ashleywright88:

The flag picture was for independence day. :) Her name is Jossalyn, she is not mine, she is my MIL's dog. She is great with kids though. The kids are not mine, they are my niece and nephew but she does the same with my boys. She is such a great dog. :D

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

omg...what a cutie!!!

terramarie
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
OP you're a horrid person for posting such pics! =p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM
the people behind us have 2 they are so cute but would eat us alive uf they got out :( mostly because no one plays or dose anything with them. they tried to jump over the chain link fence.when we first moved in so we had to put up a privacy fence.it's so sad t
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allebas
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

AWWW!! A former co-worker of mine bought a boxer for his DD! He told me that dog is the most gentle, sweetest dog ever! He also told me if anyone ever tried to harm her DD, that dog would totally turn into a guard-dog! He told me one day, his DD was outside in the front-yard, and a pitbull came running toward her. Her boxer was also outside with her. The boxer saw the pit coming, and he got between the pit and his DD! He growled, barked and lunged at the pitbull. The pitbull kind of looked at him, and stopped. The boxer took off running toward the pit! The pit took off running away! THANKFULLY, the boxer came home without a single scratch! I LOVE Boxers and Pitbulls!

Quoting scarlettsam:

Not a apbt but a big baby none the less

nicki1018
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Whoa those are graphic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleywright88
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!! :D

Quoting arigdon4:

dawww!! Love it :D

the little girl in my pic is my niece as well. our first will be here in December.

Quoting ashleywright88:

The flag picture was for independence day. :) Her name is Jossalyn, she is not mine, she is my MIL's dog. She is great with kids though. The kids are not mine, they are my niece and nephew but she does the same with my boys. She is such a great dog. :D

arigdon4
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM

haha I have more scratches form the cat than I even have had my my dog haha

Quoting AngeLnChainZ:

Better watch that pussy! They can be pretty dang vicious themselves!

LCG83
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Here's my savage Bloodthirsty German shepherds

Georgia
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Zahara

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)