Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

abortion sucks monkey balls!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So long story short my ds was born 6 weeks ago and has been in the nicu every since. well 2 weeks pp df and i were messing around and then we fell asleep, not even thinkin anything of it he rolls over and sticks it in, well now AF stil hasnt shown up and i have 2 kids and i just cant deal with another pregnancy or baby right now & were not having sex just thia once. I would never consider abortion but at this point if i was pregnant i wouldnt know what else to do. I dont think i could carry a baby for 9 months then give it away, but it took me a long time (6 years) to be financially ready for a 2nd child......i am just confused, maybe af is taking so long because i bf.....im scared because at the end of the day, i cant see myself killing my bby either!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
crazyangel_52
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM

i went on the mini pill two weeks after my son was born and it didn't affect my milk supply at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had to wait 6 weeks and were trying to decide a non hormonal b/c that wont affect my milk supply.

Quoting lovetoteachec:

Tough choice. seems you should have used birth control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM
What do you mean cant get preg 2 wks PP?

Quoting epoh:

You wouldn't be pregnant from having sex 2 weeks after you had a baby.

And I lmao @ rolled over and stuck it in.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I think it's disgusting to have sex so soon after birth, especially while you still have a baby in the NICU. 

icecoldcoffee
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM
This is why you make better choices. If you can't afford another baby, you avoid one at all costs. There are only 3 people I would feel sorry for, neither you or your s/o are one of them.

1 times or 10 times, doesn't matter, you still had unprotected sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:48 PM

yup... my aunt and uncle are less than nine months apart (I think only 8), my grandmother's husband raped her the day she got out of the hospital and my uncle ended up being a preemie

Quoting armybratmom612:

You can get pregnant within days of having a baby

Quoting epoh:

You wouldn't be pregnant from having sex 2 weeks after you had a baby.

And I lmao @ rolled over and stuck it in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM

rolled over and stuck it in,  i'm sorry but that is funny!

jennierenna
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:34 PM
No one ever knows what they will do in a certain situation until they are in it so try and not stress about it until you find out for sure. If it comes back positive you'll just have to do what's best for you and don't let anyone else make you feel guilty or like a bad person because of it. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Lol yeah it is. We do that alot, & sometimes we fall asleep with him still inside me..

Quoting Anonymous:

rolled over and stuck it in,  i'm sorry but that is funny!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Thank you!! Thats all i can do, what is best for me and my family!

Quoting jennierenna:

No one ever knows what they will do in a certain situation until they are in it so try and not stress about it until you find out for sure. If it comes back positive you'll just have to do what's best for you and don't let anyone else make you feel guilty or like a bad person because of it. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)