Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I love love love them so much!! I've gotten about 7 and I just love them!! I got a new one today after taking a few months from buying them(not my choice lol). I just had to have watermelon :D I also sent one to a good friend :) and I can't wait to see her ring!!!! My next one will be fresh cut grass per Dh's request woot woot!! Show me your rings and share your favorite scents. Did I mention I love diamond candles? Hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Replies (71-80):
jesterbuny
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Have you heard of Jewelry Candles? They are one of the competators of Diamond Candles. They're sending me a free candle to review and giveaway on my youtube page! :) Has anyone here tried them?

crazymom21
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Interesting but nono

Quoting jesterbuny:

Have you heard of Jewelry Candles? They are one of the competators of Diamond Candles. They're sending me a free candle to review and giveaway on my youtube page! :) Has anyone here tried them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesterbuny
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I'm interested in seeing how they compare to DC. There are a lot of competitors popping up- Hidden Treasure Candles, Suprise Candles, Melter Gems, etc. I was a fan of DC the first month they launched. They've grown so incredibly much, but lately I've been getting a lot of candles that have scent problems, ie: lack of scent. Their customer service is pretty good about fixing any problems, though. I guess I want to broaden my horizons and see what else is out there.

crazymom21
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM
I tried looking into Jewelry Candles but there's nothing on them. Atleast I didn't find anything but their website. No real info :/ I was curious as to when they started up.

Quoting jesterbuny:

I'm interested in seeing how they compare to DC. There are a lot of competitors popping up- Hidden Treasure Candles, Suprise Candles, Melter Gems, etc. I was a fan of DC the first month they launched. They've grown so incredibly much, but lately I've been getting a lot of candles that have scent problems, ie: lack of scent. Their customer service is pretty good about fixing any problems, though. I guess I want to broaden my horizons and see what else is out there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I haven't bought one yet.

JakobLukasMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I just bought my first 3. I got one on Sneakpeeq for $12 and two for $19 on Groupon. Wouldn't have bought at full price. I like candles & the ring part seems fun. I got a Cinnamon Roll but I haven't chosen the scents for the Groupon ones yet, can't decide...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Ordering 3 tomorrow, 2 as gifts and 1 for me :). Every woman in my family and some close friends have gotten one as a birthday present this year.

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I personally would never get one. I feel like I would want to see the ring so badly, that I would waste the candle doing so. I usually like to be able to use my candles for quite some time.

Laura1427
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG!!!!!!!!!! How is the watermelon one? Watermelon is my favorite fruit, I love the way it smells lol. Is the candle awesome?! And HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! How are you? :-D

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:29 PM
I'm a YouTube junkie. What's the name of your channel and what's your channel about?

Quoting jesterbuny:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)