Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
It's fun to say, but come on ladies, we are adults and mothers. What ever happened to class? You want to sit there and say how trashy somebody is, while calling them names? Seriously, do you not see the irony in that at all?
Just a thought though, I'm sure I'll get ripped apart for this one...
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:48 AM
Replies (51-51):
annismom10
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM
God me too! Let's start a "ban anon" thread and people can e-sign it lol

I know the cm'ers that have been here longer than me have seen more than I have of her posts. But in the past year I personally haven't seen anything offensive. She is nice to me and she can be funny, and i've never seen her lash back at her tormentors. And I can only base my opinion off what I see & feel, not everyone else. What she does away from the computer (or on it) is between her & God and it's not my place to judge.

I think her & cm would be better off if more people were like you, if you don't like her or anyone, move on. Next thread.

Quoting maryjmom:

Exactly. Logistics will win every time. Now....about that * certain CMer *......I do NOT like her. Does that mean I have the right to call her all sorts of names? No. I don't know her, and honestly I don't want to. When I say I don't like her, I don't like the stuff that she posts about. It does make her seem like she craves the attention, which in turn leads to some women calling her names. I just don't bother with her, her posts, or any post about her. She lives her life and she will pay for the things done in her life. End of story.

I really do wish the Anon button would disappear.....lol

Quoting annismom10:

I couldn't agree more. Every "fight"i've gotten into on cm (mostly people making disgusting comments about a certain cm) i've been kind and logical and "gotten the last word" every time. They just fizzle out. No more snarky comments and on to the next thread. Always anon.

Quoting maryjmom:

Alot of women only have balls when they are online. Note I said ALOT and NOT all. I have found the best way of getting even with someone is NOT demeaning name calling, but pointing out the truth in front of their faces. Simply making them see the logical point of things is usually enough to make them back down, because when faced with the truth of things, they lock up. They can't think of anything * snappy * or * witty * to come back with, so they storm off, even more pissed than before.

For alot of people, the line between reality and internet is VERY fine. For some women, the Internet IS reality because its all they have.

Quoting annismom10:

And I agree with you again, friend :-)

It's so easy to sling around but we're not out on the other side of the computer with this person. In her bed. It's just a perception and not necceasarily truth. Though perception is reality to the person perceiving. Idk.

Quoting maryjmom:

Some people can't see the logistics in that. That and it makes them feel better to call others demeaning names, when they may or may not know the person.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN