Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a redneck- Edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies

and I am proud!!! I  laugh at the grammer people on here because they are so funny when they try to correct my spelling. I will use, and always have used the word ain't. Here in the south things are looser then they are with the yankees. I hear jokes about us and it makes me sad. What is so wrong about putting my microwave on a very heavy box until I can get a table? I hate my teeth though. I am saving money to get them fixed. I love going out to eat and bringing the baby around even in those fancy resturants you northerners are talkin about. yes I am trashy apparently because I could eat at waffle house every day of the week!

ETA: this post was not meant to offend anyone but myself lol. Why get so worked up??? I am not making fun of anyone here!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM

bump!!

myangels2
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:18 AM
5 moms liked this

I call troll on you. You have the internet, you know no one thinks waffle house is fancy.

I really find this to be degrading to real "red necks" Its not about bad teeth or kitchen appliances.

Go troll somewhere else. Its too damn early for your ignorance

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

whatever miss small town indiana. you shall know! people in my house and all of my friends think waffle house is the bomb. just come down here and ask 

Quoting mommy_me:

I call troll on you. You have the internet, you know no one thinks waffle house is fancy.

I really find this to be degrading to real "red necks" Its not about bad teeth or kitchen appliances.

lilfishbigocean
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Yee-Haw!!!!

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM
O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:21 AM

you betcha!!

Quoting lilfishbigocean:

Yee-Haw!!!!

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:21 AM
3 moms liked this
I agree! I'm from the south ( born and raised) and I have good teeth, my microwave is not on a box, and I have never heard waffle house described as fancy. If you want to make fun of people know what the hell your talking about.

Quoting mommy_me:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bnj03
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM
I'm a northerner and I love waffel house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM
I, too, was raised and still live in the south. I use the word aint on occeassion. The rest of that is just strange lol. Waffle House is gross and unsanitary in our neck of the woods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)