Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A**hole... *vent about ex*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

So my ex didn't pay child support this month because apparently his wedding to his skank ass gf is more important than taking responsibility of his kids he made. Mind you he's already 3 fucking grand in the hole with child support.. It's ok cause now I see what's more important in life.. Fucking douche I hope he trips walking down the isle..

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM

What a jackass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:58 AM

take him to court and force him to pay

klmommy426
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Funny, I got that too.
He's getting married next weekend, and called last week to say money was tight, he couldn't make his payment, and didn't I think it was set to high anyway?
I said no, money for a 10 day cruise is not more important than back to school shopping. WTF is wrong with these jackasses?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Refurbished
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM

My took a 4-month break from child support, and decided to simultaneously post photos of his new motorcycle all over Facebook.  It's frustrating having to cut back on things for the kids because their dad is a douche. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Already tried all that.. I have to go state to state with it cause he lives in OH and it's hard as hell. I've reported him for not paying till I was blue in the face. He used to make this a habit. He would go MONTHS w/o paying then one day he started paying again and I thought maybe he was gonna keep it up.. Wrong.. He used to go out partying before this shit came a long and that's where his money used to go apparently. He's been to court before for it twice actually and they just basically give him a slap on the wrist and tell him to pay.. This isn't the only case I've heard of the court doing this. I'm like how far does he have to be behind before repercussions actually go into affect ya know.. It's w.e . I'm glad he doesn't see his girls, he doesn't deserve to if u ask me.

Quoting Anonymous:

take him to court and force him to pay

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Quoting klmommy426:

Funny, I got that too.
He's getting married next weekend, and called last week to say money was tight, he couldn't make his payment, and didn't I think it was set to high anyway?
I said no, money for a 10 day cruise is not more important than back to school shopping. WTF is wrong with these jackasses?

It's fine cause one day his girls will see his true colors. My dh has been there for them for more than my ex ever even thought of. He's the only father my 8 yr old knows cause my ex left before she was born and doesn't  have contact with them. It's sad really that it had to be this way.. I've even gone as far as looking to get the rest of whats left of his rights stripped but I didn't cause I though MAYBE he'd come around.. Well its time for him to either shit or get off the pot at this point..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured