Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have 6 girls: a 14 year old, 3 year old triplets, a 2 year old, and a 6 month old. Ask me anything. *with pics in replies*

Posted by   + Show Post
Yep! Crazy but true! Bring on the questions, ladies :)
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Replies (131-140):
eliot6girls
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:06 AM
everyone always asks me, are u ready for all the feminine care products you will have to buy? and how are you going to have that many teenagers so close in age? and blah blah blah, yeah u get the point so i just say, well i dont know, i guess i'll just cross that bridge when i come to it :) so i just take it day by day and it doesnt seem so awful, i also take PEP classes (parental encouragement program is what PEP stands for) and lol thanks :) it hard but worth it :)

Quoting Sunshine257:

How do you keep your sanity. 2 and 3 are hard ages and 14 is a rebellious age. That would be really hard. Kuddos to you mama!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nonnymoose
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:10 AM
Where do you live?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eliot6girls
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:12 AM
in Maryland

Quoting Nonnymoose:

Where do you live?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Just for the record OP. I am not the Anon that is being bitchy and calling you a liar. I was truly curious and trying to be respectful in asking how long they spent in the hospital after birth. My aunt had trips that became twins delivered at 32w 4d that were identical. When the third baby formed something went wrong in the split from baby B and he had no brain. He passed away hours after birth and his brothers spent roughly two weeks in the hospital. Baby C (the one that passed away) was at the bottom of the uterus litrelly holding his brothers up. She was on bed rest early on because she kept contracting. It was a scary pregnancy.

Nonnymoose
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Neat :) I was in Baltimore a few weekends ago. It was very fun!

Quoting eliot6girls:

in Maryland

Quoting Nonnymoose:

Where do you live?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Why are you awake at this hour? Lol
kalexer
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:18 AM

37 weeks is already full term even for singleton pregnancy, even some twins pregnancies get C-sectioned sooner than that, let alone triplets. If you have doubts about the trufulness, I understand, we all can't be sure if anyone we meet on the web is telling the truth. Just that a C-section of a triplet pregnancy at 33 weeks is pretty possible, especially if mom is already showing distress.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know a csec is very possible For triplets but it would not be planned for 33 weeks. The dr would try to hold off until 36-37 weeks. I'm sure the babies were coming one way or another in that article you posted

Quoting kalexer:

It is not that surprising that a doctor gives a C section for a triplet pregnancy at 33-34 weeks.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/news/20120806/11325/triplets-identical-british-odd.htm

eliot6girls
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:21 AM
why are youuuu?? lol i'm up with Evalyn (one of the triplets)

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you awake at this hour? Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eliot6girls
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:41 AM
Sorry just saw this!! Very sorry to hear that one of your aunt's trips didn't make it, but at least she had healthy twins! My trips stayed in the NICU for 2 weeks 3 days because their lungs were underdeveloped.

Quoting mattiehatter:

Just for the record OP. I am not the Anon that is being bitchy and calling you a liar. I was truly curious and trying to be respectful in asking how long they spent in the hospital after birth. My aunt had trips that became twins delivered at 32w 4d that were identical. When the third baby formed something went wrong in the split from baby B and he had no brain. He passed away hours after birth and his brothers spent roughly two weeks in the hospital. Baby C (the one that passed away) was at the bottom of the uterus litrelly holding his brothers up. She was on bed rest early on because she kept contracting. It was a scary pregnancy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eliot6girls
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:42 AM
they spent 2 weeks 3 days in NICU for underdevoloped lungs

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you did say ask you anything.

Anyways, were they in the nicu at all?

Quoting eliot6girls:

listen: there were other things too but i really hope u aren't going to expect me to say all the private details on a public website

Quoting Anonymous:

See, that's a lie. 33 weeks is way too premature for a doctor to deliver unless there is an emergency. Id say 36 weeks is the very bare minimum IF that.

Quoting eliot6girls:

what? oh..i just couldn't take it anymore, so i demanded a c section and we scheduled one....

Quoting Anonymous:

Then how did it happen? I'm truly curious?

Quoting eliot6girls:

no not exactly like that

Quoting Anonymous:

So you just asked for a c section and the doc gave it to you?

Quoting eliot6girls:

of course i know what the nicu is: neonatal intensive care unit! and y does my age matter? and they did give me a c section so pls dont tell me what they did or didnt do cuz i think i would know better than u about what they did!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. How old are you??? I don't have to use my screen name to know they just don't hand out c sections for comfort reasons at 33 weeks. Do you even know what a nicu is???

Quoting eliot6girls:

yes they do

but you know, when u have an anon button and a computer screen to hide behind, there's all sorts of things u can say to annoy people and no one will know it's u, right? have fun cuz im not gonna reply to u anymore mrs. stuck up anon who's got nothing better to do

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm no doc gives a csection because you want one at 33 weeks! Were they in the nicu??

Quoting eliot6girls:

carried them to 33 weeks, then it was too much and i demanded to have a C section done!

Quoting mattiehatter:

How long did you carry the trips??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)