Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

mixed messages

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

when my sister got pregnant everyone kept telling her to kill it or give it away, our own dad told her everytime she had morning sickness "you could have gotten rid of all of this now you have to suffer" or "you should have killed the damn thing and you wouldnt have been in this whole mess". now that her ds is one everyone, even our dad, is telling her and her newly dh that they should have more kids because they make cute babies...my sister was about to litterally run away cut off all ties with our dads side of the family and live with our moms side, which is full of druggies and convicts.i conviced her to stay with our dad until her (at the time) df could get an apartment for them both, which he did when she was 7 months pregnant. its really weird now that everyones telling her to have more kids 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LaughingCheetah
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:14 AM
My grandmother told me when I was 16 to just abort my baby and be done with it. I was 16 weeks when I found out. Of course now she always asks fir pics and stuff...I just ignore her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Quoting LaughingCheetah:

My grandmother told me when I was 16 to just abort my baby and be done with it. I was 16 weeks when I found out. Of course now she always asks fir pics and stuff...I just ignore her.

yeah our dad and aunt keep asking her to let them watch her ds or send them pictures she does it because they make her feel guilty but thats the only reason

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:42 AM
bump
Mandi1992
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM

BUMP!

Mandi1992
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I sympathise my adoptive parents kept making comments like "your not married you shouldnt be having a child" " Are you keeping it" So I cut them off, They didn't get any kind of message about my daughters birth. She's a little over a week old and I havent felt any remorse about it.

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Hm I've never been in that situation, but I could guess seeing the baby and falling in love with him made them get over their feelings.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Quoting firespurity:

Hm I've never been in that situation, but I could guess seeing the baby and falling in love with him made them get over their feelings.

our dad is still pissed at her and idk why. he never talked to us about any of that stuff and even threw me against a wall when he found my birth control when i was 17, my sister was on birth control when she got pregnant and was terrified that our dad would do the same thing so she kept it to herself and took the verbal abuse instead...our dad isnt a nice person but he was a better option then our mom whoring her out for a smoke of something

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN