Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thanks mom for getting me into your whorish a** drama!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM
  • 21 Replies

So, this is a long story and I will try to make it short.  My mom had a long term affair with my dad's best friend and it resulted in my sister.  They didn't know for sure when she was born that she wasn't my dad's, but suspected it.  Years later, we realized that there is no way she could be his due to blood type.  

Anway, the best friend (my sister's bio father) was also married at the time. He and his then wife are now divorced.  I do not know if she knew anything at all about the affair. 

So, I get a FB message from the best friend's ex tonight.  This is what it said:

Saw your Mom for a minute tonight during PJ days (a local fair) ..she was saying some weird stuff..like she would not blame me if I hated her..and she wanted to tell me something..and then she knew I would hate her..and I told her I was having a good day..so lets not ruin it?? What the heck is up with that?? What is she talking about??

We have messaged back and forth in the last 10 minutes.  Turns out she knew, but she is pissed because bringing it up again only hurts people.  My sister is 29 years old for goodness sake.

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Oh wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:45 AM
4 moms liked this
I would of told her to ask your mom. By discussing it you involved yourself.
VintageWife
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM

That is weird that your mom would wait 30 yrs to have this talk with her...

TrouserMouse
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM

My mom would have never said she what she was talking about.  She is mentally ill and just starts shit.  She has zero regard for other people's emotions or feelings.  I wasn't going to leave her just hanging and wondering.  I have a good relationship with this women and used to babysit her children when I was a teen.  I hate that my mom is still trying to bring up shit that old just to get them emotionally riled.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would of told her to ask your mom. By discussing it you involved yourself.

TrouserMouse
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:49 AM

My mother enjoys continuously jabbing knives into people and twisting them.  It is her thing.  She enjoys seeing others in pain and attempting to make their life as miserable as hers.

Quoting VintageWife:

angelic.zombie
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:52 AM

You handled it better than I would have.....I probably would have just stared at the message wondering wtf do I say to this

VintageWife
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Maybe the next time that woman sees your mom, she can say something cryptic to mess with your mom ;) That'd be fun :D 

Quoting TrouserMouse:

My mother enjoys continuously jabbing knives into people and twisting them.  It is her thing.  She enjoys seeing others in pain and attempting to make their life as miserable as hers.

Quoting VintageWife:

TrouserMouse
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:57 AM

We are now talking back and forth about how crazy my mother is.  How much she has hurt other people over the years and relating to each other.  It is probably good we entered into this conversation.  She is one person that can relate to how awful she is and how she just does stuff to ruin people's lives.  

Quoting angelic.zombie:

You handled it better than I would have.....I probably would have just stared at the message wondering wtf do I say to this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Wow! You're such a horrible person. To be talking so poorly about your own MOTHER! I bet your boys have a shit load to say about you! You're no mother of the year yourself smh!

Quoting TrouserMouse:

We are now talking back and forth about how crazy my mother is.  How much she has hurt other people over the years and relating to each other.  It is probably good we entered into this conversation.  She is one person that can relate to how awful she is and how she just does stuff to ruin people's lives.  

Quoting angelic.zombie:

TrouserMouse
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
You have no idea what you are talking about, so you can take your BS elsewhere.

My minor parenting differences that do not fit into the social norm comes nowhere close to the mental, emotional, physical abuse and the neglect she inflicted on my sister and I. To this day, she gets off on seeing others in pain.

If you think that is awesome, you take the bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow! You're such a horrible person. To be talking so poorly about your own MOTHER! I bet your boys have a shit load to say about you! You're no mother of the year yourself smh!

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting angelic.zombie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN