Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found my husband's profile on a dating website!!!! (small update in purple)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1538 Replies
20 moms liked this

This is word for word what his profile says. I'm so humiliated, hurt, angry, every emotion has gone through me today. 

I'm going to be honest here I am married with kids. But I am looking for someone to hang out with and have some fun. I work very late hrs and get out around 2 am and but Im always down for some good sex which my wife is not always in the mood for. I need someone who can be discreet about all this. If you don't want to mess around then we can still be friends cause I dont mind having gorgeous friends either. I like to please a woman orally as well as fucking her however she likes. So if you are interested leave me a message!

He paid 29.95 a month to find a woman to sleep around with. Fucking sick.

I don't want to call our marriage quits just yet, I don't just give up on things but this will definitely change things. 

Update: I just wanted to answer a few questions. I found the site because I was ordering pizza, his email was the first to pop up so I just used it. When I went to confirm that the order went through, I saw a bunch of emails from the website so yes I clicked it. I know it's him because it has his full name, his picture, and our general area. I am going to assume he's been paying for it with his work card(he has his own business so he uses it for materials, etc) because I've never noticed it on any of our other bills. He is not home now, he is at his parent's house until Wed, helping them build a deck. Once he gets home, we are going to have a verrrry long talk about this. I'm not saying for sure that I will stay or go. It all depends on how he reacts to this situation and how our talk goes. 

Update 2: Well we talked, he said that he never did hook up with any of them but he wasn't going to lie, he said he planned on it at one time. I don't know if that's the truth or not but I don't care anymore, we are going to move past it. I have an appoitnment set up with a marriage counselor and we are going to try the love dare as seen in the movie fire proof. And as for all of you who were questioning if he was really at his mom's. Yes he was there, we've only had 1 car for the past week(car troubles with the other) so they came to pick him up and they took DD with them plus they live way out in the country.

I don't care that many of you think I'm dumb or naive but it's MY marriage and only I know what is best for me and our children.

One more thing, stop hounding me to update. I know some of you run to cafemom after your every move but I can't do that LOL!

The last update was a joke people. Jesus Christ. I appreciate all the kind words and support, I really do. I may not be doing what many suggested(divorcing him) but like  I said, I know what is best for my marriage. Oh and we will BOTH be getting tested! 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM
84 moms liked this

Well, that certainly demonstrates how little he values your relationship.  

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:03 PM
20 moms liked this
He is completely betraying you by posting that ad. Can you talk to him about it? I never advocate ending relationships without a proper try at making things work...but this is deception.
PeytonNBella
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:03 PM
62 moms liked this

So either he'll see how his cheating ways has hurt you and change or he'll get better at covering his tracks and keep fucking around. Good Luck

ashleywright88
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
10 moms liked this

Wow, I know that has to really hurt. I am so sorry. I don't know if I could be with someone if I seen something like that, it really shows their commitment.

mindymay84
Saving spot
Eta
Wow!!! Have you confronted him yet? What will/have you say/said? I'm sorry momma :-( I would be devastated if that happened
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
45 moms liked this

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine!  You're better woman than me, I'd have his things packed and gone by now.  Sounds like a player who has done this before and likely always will.  You deserve better.  If you stay with him, make sure you use condoms because you don't want an STD.  How do you know it's him?

Anonymous
39 moms liked this
I would leave his ass....he doesn't value your feelings, so why stick around fighting to change that?
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
92 moms liked this

Oh I would be saving a picture of that and I would also be gathering proof and taking his ass to court and divorcing him.

zugichbaby6
1 mom liked this

oh wow!

Anonymous
58 moms liked this
Good Luck.

I personally wouldn't even bother. I don't trust easily, and I'm not a very forgiving person. If my husband ever did this to me, we would be getting divorced. I wouldn't ever be able to trust him again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)