Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found my husband's profile on a dating website!!!! (small update in purple)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is word for word what his profile says. I'm so humiliated, hurt, angry, every emotion has gone through me today. 

I'm going to be honest here I am married with kids. But I am looking for someone to hang out with and have some fun. I work very late hrs and get out around 2 am and but Im always down for some good sex which my wife is not always in the mood for. I need someone who can be discreet about all this. If you don't want to mess around then we can still be friends cause I dont mind having gorgeous friends either. I like to please a woman orally as well as fucking her however she likes. So if you are interested leave me a message!

He paid 29.95 a month to find a woman to sleep around with. Fucking sick.

I don't want to call our marriage quits just yet, I don't just give up on things but this will definitely change things. 

Update: I just wanted to answer a few questions. I found the site because I was ordering pizza, his email was the first to pop up so I just used it. When I went to confirm that the order went through, I saw a bunch of emails from the website so yes I clicked it. I know it's him because it has his full name, his picture, and our general area. I am going to assume he's been paying for it with his work card(he has his own business so he uses it for materials, etc) because I've never noticed it on any of our other bills. He is not home now, he is at his parent's house until Wed, helping them build a deck. Once he gets home, we are going to have a verrrry long talk about this. I'm not saying for sure that I will stay or go. It all depends on how he reacts to this situation and how our talk goes. 

Update 2: Well we talked, he said that he never did hook up with any of them but he wasn't going to lie, he said he planned on it at one time. I don't know if that's the truth or not but I don't care anymore, we are going to move past it. I have an appoitnment set up with a marriage counselor and we are going to try the love dare as seen in the movie fire proof. And as for all of you who were questioning if he was really at his mom's. Yes he was there, we've only had 1 car for the past week(car troubles with the other) so they came to pick him up and they took DD with them plus they live way out in the country.

I don't care that many of you think I'm dumb or naive but it's MY marriage and only I know what is best for me and our children.

One more thing, stop hounding me to update. I know some of you run to cafemom after your every move but I can't do that LOL!

The last update was a joke people. Jesus Christ. I appreciate all the kind words and support, I really do. I may not be doing what many suggested(divorcing him) but like  I said, I know what is best for my marriage. Oh and we will BOTH be getting tested! 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Replies (1501-1510):
maryjn44
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:27 PM
hi girl...mmmm i don't know if this is going to sound a little ...ridiculous but since your husband in his mind thinks that maybe there's something missing in yalls marriage why don't you give him what "he wants"..you know when WE women get married we tend to forget or we just dont have the time for them anymore like we used to. So, why don't you get someone to babysit for you a day or two..maybe a weekend...just the two of you along...no kids, no nothing just YOU and HIM..cook him something he likes and have a good diner you know talk..maybe play a little and then just "let it go". I'm telling you because i ONLY have one child and while he's working, i'm taking care of the house and i'm doing this and that we barely have time for each other..and i think that's what he needs a "JUST ME N' HIM" time..So, instead of him thinking on getting w/ another woman why don't YOU be "the other woman".. you know what i mean?
MrsMae
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:47 AM
If every woman left her husband for cheating or thinking about it, NO ONE would be married! I believe that after being married for a while and having children we forget about what brought us together! The SEX and love we had for each other! What she needs to do is Pray not a marriage councilor! There a saying "It is better to talk to God about man than to talk to man" meaning; we can talk until the cows come marching in it won't Change a thing, but when you talk to God, things happen! Trust me I know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 296 on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:52 AM
Yikes, I have no idea what I would do if I found that. I always feared it with my ex's though. I would hope my husband would come to me if the sex was lacking something rather then heading to a dating website.
MrsMae
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:04 AM
I also agree with the person who suggested that you add excitement to your marriage, if he is worth having, then fight for him! Once a month I would give him the night of his life! Try putting a red light in your bathroom, get some good love music, put him in a tub of hot soapy water. You should have on a white T shirt torn and cut short so your breast are showing, Some thongs or crouchless panties! Stand in front of him and put on the show of your life! Do what you want with him. He will look forward to that once a month treat, now, you will have reg sex, the special treat once a month, you will have him eating out of your hands among other THINGS!! God bless!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMae
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:06 AM
I know what I'm talking about!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMae
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Divorce is not always the answer! We have TV to credit for a great many of divorces today! We as women and men let ourselves go and we see the good looking men and women on TV and we thing this is what we want ! It's Santanic! It's a means of destroying the family and it's working! Lady fight for your family! Hex, no one knows what they would do until they walk a mile in your shoes! When Tiger Woods cheated on his wife, the world wanted her to leave. well, get. Grip Tiger is not the only man who has had a prostitute on these golf trips! And I heard Wendy Williams say she should leave him, well, I would have stayed! People make bad judgement and mistakes. Work it out people! Don't let Satan win!! Ok, I'm done now,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NakeshaMika
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 5:40 AM
"you're pathetic" is a verbal kick. Maybe she does need to wake up, maybe she doesn't. Unless you personally know her then you aren't qualified to make that decision so play nice.

Quoting randomosityblog:

Wah. I'm not kicking anyone. He's the one trying to cheat on his wife. She needs to wake up! 

Quoting NakeshaMika:

And you are a jerk. Don't kick people while they are down! Just because you don't support her decision is no reason to be so insensitive!

Quoting randomosityblog:

You're pathetic.

He's saying "I want to find another woman to fuck" and you're saying "I don't want to call our marriage quits". 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmbivalentWiz
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 5:43 AM
Id at least separate and scare the shit out of him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 297 on Sep. 15, 2012 at 5:46 AM
I would add spy wear in the computer

Quoting Anonymous:

This is word for word what his profile says. I'm so humiliated, hurt, angry, every emotion has gone through me today. 

I'm going to be honest here I am married with kids. But I am looking for someone to hang out with and have some fun. I work very late hrs and get out around 2 am and but Im always down for some good sex which my wife is not always in the mood for. I need someone who can be discreet about all this. If you don't want to mess around then we can still be friends cause I dont mind having gorgeous friends either. I like to please a woman orally as well as fucking her however she likes. So if you are interested leave me a message!

He paid 29.95 a month to find a woman to sleep around with. Fucking sick.

I don't want to call our marriage quits just yet, I don't just give up on things but this will definitely change things. 

Update: I just wanted to answer a few questions. I found the site because I was ordering pizza, his email was the first to pop up so I just used it. When I went to confirm that the order went through, I saw a bunch of emails from the website so yes I clicked it. I know it's him because it has his full name, his picture, and our general area. I am going to assume he's been paying for it with his work card(he has his own business so he uses it for materials, etc) because I've never noticed it on any of our other bills. He is not home now, he is at his parent's house until Wed, helping them build a deck. Once he gets home, we are going to have a verrrry long talk about this. I'm not saying for sure that I will stay or go. It all depends on how he reacts to this situation and how our talk goes. 

Update 2: Well we talked, he said that he never did hook up with any of them but he wasn't going to lie, he said he planned on it at one time. I don't know if that's the truth or not but I don't care anymore, we are going to move past it. I have an appoitnment set up with a marriage counselor and we are going to try the love dare as seen in the movie fire proof. And as for all of you who were questioning if he was really at his mom's. Yes he was there, we've only had 1 car for the past week(car troubles with the other) so they came to pick him up and they took DD with them plus they live way out in the country.

I don't care that many of you think I'm dumb or naive but it's MY marriage and only I know what is best for me and our children.

One more thing, stop hounding me to update. I know some of you run to cafemom after your every move but I can't do that LOL!

The last update was a joke people. Jesus Christ. I appreciate all the kind words and support, I really do. I may not be doing what many suggested(divorcing him) but like  I said, I know what is best for my marriage. Oh and we will BOTH be getting tested! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 298 on Sep. 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM

This is what I'm saying "it's is yr marriage & U know how U going 2 handle this sutution?" U've been marriage 4 a good part of yr life. I was mariage 2 a wonderful man & I found him in bed w/ his brother's girlfriend. Yes I forgave him @ the time. But down deep I knew it was over. I stayed marriage altogether for 17 yrs, the last 7 yrs, I stayed 4 the kids . I had 2 business at that time also. So I couldn't become a single parent & juggle everything too. Both of my parents were dead, so I was the only one left in my immeditate family. Yes I had distance cousins & relatives , but they all lived out of state.So I had 2 keep my life running evenly & smooth. Looking back now & wished I did things diffently. So, with the outcome all of it's good. Today, we r still the best of friends. I've might have lost my husband, but still have my best friend.This past Labor Day, I went 2 his family reunion, I haven't seen some of these people in a min. I'm still treated as a sister in law. But , I notices he was different. He finally told me "he has Dementia . So in the past, w/ all his help raising our 2 daughters, I now get 2 help him. This is just a story about a good part of my life. U'll know when the time comes what U'll do? Hope everything works out 4 your best interest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)