Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found my husband's profile on a dating website!!!! (small update in purple)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is word for word what his profile says. I'm so humiliated, hurt, angry, every emotion has gone through me today. 

I'm going to be honest here I am married with kids. But I am looking for someone to hang out with and have some fun. I work very late hrs and get out around 2 am and but Im always down for some good sex which my wife is not always in the mood for. I need someone who can be discreet about all this. If you don't want to mess around then we can still be friends cause I dont mind having gorgeous friends either. I like to please a woman orally as well as fucking her however she likes. So if you are interested leave me a message!

He paid 29.95 a month to find a woman to sleep around with. Fucking sick.

I don't want to call our marriage quits just yet, I don't just give up on things but this will definitely change things. 

Update: I just wanted to answer a few questions. I found the site because I was ordering pizza, his email was the first to pop up so I just used it. When I went to confirm that the order went through, I saw a bunch of emails from the website so yes I clicked it. I know it's him because it has his full name, his picture, and our general area. I am going to assume he's been paying for it with his work card(he has his own business so he uses it for materials, etc) because I've never noticed it on any of our other bills. He is not home now, he is at his parent's house until Wed, helping them build a deck. Once he gets home, we are going to have a verrrry long talk about this. I'm not saying for sure that I will stay or go. It all depends on how he reacts to this situation and how our talk goes. 

Update 2: Well we talked, he said that he never did hook up with any of them but he wasn't going to lie, he said he planned on it at one time. I don't know if that's the truth or not but I don't care anymore, we are going to move past it. I have an appoitnment set up with a marriage counselor and we are going to try the love dare as seen in the movie fire proof. And as for all of you who were questioning if he was really at his mom's. Yes he was there, we've only had 1 car for the past week(car troubles with the other) so they came to pick him up and they took DD with them plus they live way out in the country.

I don't care that many of you think I'm dumb or naive but it's MY marriage and only I know what is best for me and our children.

One more thing, stop hounding me to update. I know some of you run to cafemom after your every move but I can't do that LOL!

The last update was a joke people. Jesus Christ. I appreciate all the kind words and support, I really do. I may not be doing what many suggested(divorcing him) but like  I said, I know what is best for my marriage. Oh and we will BOTH be getting tested! 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Replies (731-740):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 168 on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Awww so sorry this happened, Damn men think with their d*cks
yvonne37
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Listen.. dont confront him yet!!  Do this:

Dont tell him you found it, like another lady said, set up an account and post a pic of someone you believe he would like... then set up a meeting with him.  Now before you do all this ask yourself what options you have.

A- you can divorce him. If you want to do this, then before you tell him, set up with an attorney and get all your finances in order (I would start getting money out of the bank).

B- You could stay with him and each can live separate lives, I know a couple who has two children and are living like this.. she has a boyfriend that nobody knows of and he has her girlfriend, they still "look" like they are together and their children still have them both. If you do this then start preparing for when your kids are out of the house by getting a career if you dont have one and by saving as much money as you can.

C- you can confront him and make a sceen, cry, scream and end up making a bigger mess, he will leave and have an excuse to go hang out with the sluts that he is used to, but now he will put on his profile that he is "separated".

I would do the smart thing... keep quiet, set up an account, meet with him.. SURPRISE! and then sit down, not shed a tear and tell him.. listen, this is what we are going to do... I would tell him we are going to keep living together, you will never put a hand on me, but you will still be a father... we will take turns taking care of the children so we can go out with our "friends"... I would tell him to be discreet and not let any of our family or friends know about what we are doing. you said he has a business?  then start putting things under your or your children name and start saving money aside.. thats what i would do.

Sorry you had to find out the type of man he is.  hugs

lmhilly1971
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:50 PM
6 moms liked this

He wants to have sex with other women...GET RID OF THE LOSER...PERIOD!  HE'S A PIG! Does his parents live far away....why would he have to stay there to build a deck..he's having sex w/ other women

dakotafriend
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Good Luck. I personally wouldn't even bother. I don't trust easily, and I'm not a very forgiving person. If my husband ever did this to me, we would be getting divorced. I wouldn't ever be able to trust him again.

And I would gather evidence and take him to the cleaners in divorce court. I am usually not an advocate of ending relationships if there is an emotional affair but a physical one plus ADVERTISING for god knows how many women? That is beyond disrespectful. Sounds like he might have a sex addiction problem. Or is just a first class jerk. Sorry lady. That sucks. I would go to jail for murder if I found out my hubby did that. Ok. Not murder but some serious maiming.
LeiOKeOla
2 moms liked this
Prayer, think it through, confide in marital counseling with a Pastor/Counselor you feel you can trust. Be willing. Be Strong and have the Courage. If there's ANY thing you must confront him with , ask the LORD FOR FAVOR IN GIVING YOU THE RIGHT WORDS , PLACE, AND TIME(S)... Good Luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeiOKeOla
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Remember, not all advice needs to come with your actions, listen to your inner core. Be sensitive to what it tells you. You know best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 169 on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

If you are a stay at home mom I would make sure you come up with an exit stagy.  Since he is a business owner... it is really hard to get him to legally pay support if he chooses not too.  Well if you are in the state of Cali anyhow.  Even if you decided to stay with him start putting money aside just in case he decides to leave.  He is not in a place that you can trust him right now.  I do hope you find a way to stay together as divorce is very hard but I also understand the hurt and pain that goes with this kinda betrayl.  I was married to a man that used prositution and I am happy that we are no longer together.  The road the first few years were very hard but for me it prove to be the right thing to do.  His last GF broke up with him because of the same reason.  I really wish you the best :)> 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 170 on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Uh if that was his purpose of going away. Unless you have a condition that you can't have sex then I would be doing my own thing too or ditch him. GL!!
momof1boy2girl
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
if he wrote on the dating page all that specific crap. Chances are he has already been cheeting on you! Forget pride what if your kids found the post instead! Throw his butt out!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 166 on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this

This dude is a douchbag

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)