Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

control your brat and there wouldnt be a problem!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM
  • 390 Replies
a gf and I took our kids to the arcade. They have those cars that used to be outside of supermarkets. Ds loves them, hes almost 13 months. So I put ds in it, put in 50c and hes loving it. Up comes this huge ass, big kid and tries to push him out the car! So i grab the kid and Im like hey, what arw you doing? Hes like i wanna ride. So i tell him to wait his turn. He goes off. I look around, didn't see anyone who looked like they were with him so i told him hed better go find his mom. The ride finishes and as im getting ds out the car, this big bitch comes up and ask me what the problem is? I explain, and shes like "if you have a problem with my kid, take it up with me".
First off all, this kid is like 10yrs and easily 100lbs. Why are you allowing him to play in the TODDLER area anyway. Second, you don't push my kid, and think im just going to stand there with a big stupid grin on my face. And lastly, why are you letting him run around unsupervised anyway?

Gosh, I wanted to put that little boy in time out so bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manda-nicole010
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM
4 moms liked this

Yeah, she should have been watching her kid and he needs to learn some manners. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM
16 moms liked this
I have a hard time in places like that always end up wanting to punch little bratty ass kids in thier face. Soo many parents just let thier kids run wild without giving a shit that thier brats are terrorizing little kids. Ugh
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

so you didn't say anything to her at all?

momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Should have beat his ass since his parents never did.  Beat his parents ass too.

talktojonell
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM
5 moms liked this
Now you know why he is the way he is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:57 PM

While you're not wrong about the rest of it, you put your hands on her child.  You can't do that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:57 PM
You grabbed someone else's kid? He was wrong..but you shouldn't have touched him.
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Oh hell no! His mom was like over 6ft and probably 250-300! Besides I was holding my ds.

Quoting momtimesx4:

Should have beat his ass since his parents never did.  Beat his parents ass too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Was she Jabba The Hut size?

Quoting JakesMom712:

Oh hell no! His mom was like over 6ft and probably 250-300! Besides I was holding my ds.

Quoting momtimesx4:

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
22 moms liked this
So was i supposed to let him push my baby off the ride? Get real

Quoting Anonymous:

While you're not wrong about the rest of it, you put your hands on her child.  You can't do that. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN