Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

control your brat and there wouldnt be a problem!

Posted by   + Show Post
a gf and I took our kids to the arcade. They have those cars that used to be outside of supermarkets. Ds loves them, hes almost 13 months. So I put ds in it, put in 50c and hes loving it. Up comes this huge ass, big kid and tries to push him out the car! So i grab the kid and Im like hey, what arw you doing? Hes like i wanna ride. So i tell him to wait his turn. He goes off. I look around, didn't see anyone who looked like they were with him so i told him hed better go find his mom. The ride finishes and as im getting ds out the car, this big bitch comes up and ask me what the problem is? I explain, and shes like "if you have a problem with my kid, take it up with me".
First off all, this kid is like 10yrs and easily 100lbs. Why are you allowing him to play in the TODDLER area anyway. Second, you don't push my kid, and think im just going to stand there with a big stupid grin on my face. And lastly, why are you letting him run around unsupervised anyway?

Gosh, I wanted to put that little boy in time out so bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Replies (381-390):
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM
The so called mother was probably angry because she was required to parent her brat. Some big bitch comes up to you, neck rolling hands on her hip and you don't see an altercation waiting to happen? Bitches are crazy these days snd Im not risking my ds welfare for anyone. An unruly 10 year old or atila the ton.

Quoting Anonymous:

The mother was angry because you placed your hands on her child. No one said to "pop off". You could've talked to her..explained that your son might have fallen. Apologize for grabbing her son but he should not be pushing children younger than he. However you only see fights in every scenario. If you as an adult dont understand how to diffuse a situation i feel sorry for you. Also the name calling of a ten yr old and an angry mother is trashy and only adds to the trashy persona you're presenting.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I explained what happened. She responded all nasty and bitchy. Yeah i could have stood there with my baby on my hip and popped off. But like I said, I don't argue or fight in front of my ds. Especially not while holding him. The whole situation could have been avoided by the "mother" actually watching her kid, teaching her kid manners, or teaching him not to put his hands on other people.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh so what you're saying is when you're given the option to use your words and be an adult you walk away because the obvious alternatives is violence? Why couldnt you just talk to her? It seems wgen given the choice you automatically resort to placing your hands on someone rather than speak to them.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I walked away. I was holding ds and atila the ton was obviously looking for a fight. I don't fight in front of kids. Shoot, I try not to raise my voice in front of ds.

Quoting one_on_the_way:

I know there are a ton of replies....and, maybe I'll go back to read some, but my question is "what did you say to her after she told you 'take it up with me'"???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Wow.  

mattiehatter
by Mary on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Not that the cow was with her child for you to take it up with her. Others will bash, but you didn't rip the brat away from pushing your child off the ride. You didn't hurt him. He was fully prepared to hurt your child.

wilesmomma
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:31 AM
You did nothing wrong. I would have done the exact same thing. I think you handled that better than I would have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Can you even talk about things without using derogatory words to describe them? Actually where i live, yea alot of women can be very nasty. It comes with living in a big city..however i can control myself and my actions and know how to verbally diffuse a situation. Odd question but how old are you?

Quoting JakesMom712:

The so called mother was probably angry because she was required to parent her brat. Some big bitch comes up to you, neck rolling hands on her hip and you don't see an altercation waiting to happen? Bitches are crazy these days snd Im not risking my ds welfare for anyone. An unruly 10 year old or atila the ton.

Quoting Anonymous:

The mother was angry because you placed your hands on her child. No one said to "pop off". You could've talked to her..explained that your son might have fallen. Apologize for grabbing her son but he should not be pushing children younger than he. However you only see fights in every scenario. If you as an adult dont understand how to diffuse a situation i feel sorry for you. Also the name calling of a ten yr old and an angry mother is trashy and only adds to the trashy persona you're presenting.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I explained what happened. She responded all nasty and bitchy. Yeah i could have stood there with my baby on my hip and popped off. But like I said, I don't argue or fight in front of my ds. Especially not while holding him. The whole situation could have been avoided by the "mother" actually watching her kid, teaching her kid manners, or teaching him not to put his hands on other people.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh so what you're saying is when you're given the option to use your words and be an adult you walk away because the obvious alternatives is violence? Why couldnt you just talk to her? It seems wgen given the choice you automatically resort to placing your hands on someone rather than speak to them.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I walked away. I was holding ds and atila the ton was obviously looking for a fight. I don't fight in front of kids. Shoot, I try not to raise my voice in front of ds.

Quoting one_on_the_way:

I know there are a ton of replies....and, maybe I'll go back to read some, but my question is "what did you say to her after she told you 'take it up with me'"???

Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:59 AM
She didn't harm him. You can touch someone without hurting them.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can protect your own children without harming someone elses.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Yea 10 is old enough to know better. And 300 lbs or not I would have told her fat ass to watch her fat kid and then maybe he wouldn't have these problems in public places. I mean seriously? All these women saying they wouldn't stop a 10 year old from pushing their 1 year old are high. That kid could have hurt yours and then what? You're just supposed to stand by and let that happen? Since when did it become a crime to protect your child? It's not like you hurt the kid just stopped him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BamaMomto4
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:24 PM
2 moms liked this

I've noticed that those bashing the OP are also saying if *anyone puts their hands on *their child the mama bear coms out in them. Yet they are bashing her for simply pulling the boy away from her baby.If OP had gone "mama bear " on the person who laid hands on her child she would have ripped that kid apart .

Quoting HaleyCovington:

I would have done the same thing. And anyone on here bashing is lying when they say they wouldnt touch the kid. You're a mother and your first instinct is to protect your child. It's not like you yanked the boy up and dislocated his arm. What would have happened if he pushed your kid out? Those toys are pretty high off the ground... Oh that's right. You could have used your words to catch him don't you know... Smh....

Lisa

inlovewithcraig
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM

welll what did you tell her??

hayliedlr
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Grabbing your own child off the ride would not have justified what the big kid was doing.  It means the big kid could just go ahead and push everyone out of his way to get what he wants and that the world revolves around him.
Grabbing his arm to stop him from pushing your baby and taking your child's turn is justifiable.  It's not like you grabbed him, pushed him to the ground and stomped on his head.  You just stopped him from harming your baby and getting his way.

mamadee1971
by Deelirious1 on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

LOL@Atila the ton.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting one_on_the_way:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)