Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Religion is stupid!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I find all religious people to be hypocritical smart asses who think their crap don't stink. They all thump their bible's on Sunday and then act just like everyone else through the week. Judging people, screwing people's husbands/wives, drinking, drugs. But if YOU do it, you are a terrible person. But they are still a saint. They bash on the gays and pregnancy outside of marriage but then try to make it "ok" when one of their children ends up gay or pregnant. Religion is nothing more than something to make people feel better about their petty existance on earth. Giving them big dreams of something more when there isn't shit other than the cold ground after this.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
cherrylou
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I love how you are not showing you username.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Completely agreed. You are a smart woman.

Quoting wkukid:

Religion is insecure people's way of hiding behind what they are told is right. By a book that may or may not be true.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
You dont know me and I certainly dont act the way you are describing in your post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
You obviously haven't met me. Hi - I'm Marissa. I am a Christian. I don't go to church or thump my Bible around. I support gay rights (marriage, adoption, etc). I had my son before I was married (still not married and a single mom). You didn't mention this, but I'm also prochoice. I drink if I have the money for it (which is never.... But I'm fine with drinking and enjoy it). However, I don't do drugs or screw any husbands (or anyone at all for that matter), and I do my best not to judge people. I'm not a saint, but I know God still loves me. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hell no I am not showing my user name. The religious nuts on this site are the craziest of them all. I don't need stalkers.

Quoting cherrylou:

I love how you are not showing you username.

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM

popcorndrinking beer

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Sounds like a few southern baptist I know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Word.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM
FYI not all religious people read bibles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

No worries. If anyone was gonna be stalked it would have already happened to me lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)