Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
My sweet DF has literally never touched a stove in his life. Obviously, he's smart enough to read a cool book, but just too scared to try. If I'm out of town, he will microwave veggies and rice! I cook all of the meals in our home.
Can/do your men cook?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Replies (31-40):
beeonit
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Lmao I'm sorry that's awful but hilarious

Quoting JaydeesLaydee:

I am divorced now but back when I was with him, it depended on what it was.  He was better at making biscuits and gravy from scratch than me.  BUT when it came to boiling eggs....here's what happened.  

He didn't properly prepare the eggs for boiling them in the microwave. He was out of propane and couldn't do it the regular way on the stove so he just put a dozen eggs in a bowl and put them in the microwave.  

Well, eggs in the microwave are like hand grenades.  They exploded and blew the door off his microwave and there were eggs scattered in every room in his house and even embedded in the ceiling, cabinet doors, and floors.  The shells were like shrapnel. Got him an egg wave for Christmas that year. He was not amused. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenny_Penny89
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Spaghetti.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms_Angels1960
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Not cook he can microwave things though. That's why I cook & he does the dishes I don't mind doing dishes I just do enough all day long at my job so he does them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Honestly, he cooks better than I do. He can literally make something out of nothing!! I wish he'd cook more bc he's such a good cook, but I know he works a very tiring job. But sometimes I'll get lucky on the weekends :)
Namaste09
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM
My DH cooks an he loves it :) though I cook majority of meals to make sure dinner is ready when he gets home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes he's good at it to, sadly his creations can never be reproduced cause he just throws random crap together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hplesha
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM
My df is a chef. He cooks all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM
My DH is a good cook. I love his enchiladas & his lasagna is to die for! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kybelle
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Yeah he can but the food is very bland

RobsPrincess24
by ThePrincess on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM

My DH cooks and he is good at it!! It's a good thing too, because I don't like cooking. LOL. I do cook, but if he wants to do it then I let him. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN