Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Photography (I need feedback)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:19 AM
  • 105 Replies

I am an amature photographer looking for some feedback on my pictures. I know they are not "professional" quality by any means, but I would love to get there someday. I'm looking for some constructive critisism (if that's possible in this group). So what are your opinions? Good, bad, what can I do better? I only want to learn and grow and get better. This has been my passion since high school and I'm just now getting serious about pursuing it. Thanks in advance!

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amberbrianne
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Bump

Livinwith3boys
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:21 AM
Why " amber brianne photography" if you aren't trying to be professional? I think they are great pics for a mom on the beach!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:21 AM
Honestly? I LOVE all if these pics! Beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supernatural971
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Si21
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:22 AM
These look good, keep it up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:22 AM
3 moms liked this
Edit the ever loving shit out of them!!! That's how ALL the photographers on cm do it. ;)
amberbrianne
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Because I do want to become a professional, that is my ultamate goal, to build my own business. Thank you though! :)

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Why " amber brianne photography" if you aren't trying to be professional? I think they are great pics for a mom on the beach!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:23 AM

I think they are very nice pictures. Keep doing what you are doing and good luck with this.

luvmymonkeys27
You seem to have an eye for photography... You should read up on some of the basic rules and principles, like the Rule of Thirds, and also how to properly expose your photos (the second to last photo is over-exposed). You are off to a great start!
JaydeesLaydee

Beautiful. Nice job. I like it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured