Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Angry words

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How often do you say mean things to your husband?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
ashleighmama
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Sometimes he just needs to be put in his place, kwim? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

Quoting ashleighmama:

This exactly...

Quoting Anonymous:

As often as he pisses me off.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bradysmom04015
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

It may sound boring, but we have been married for 13 years and together for 16 years. It is all because of our love.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's boring.

Quoting bradysmom04015:

Never. We both love and respect each other. We speak to each other respectfully.

catchup29
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Not often at all.  Can't even remember last time, and visa versa.  We argue of course, but I'm more sarcastic and we uses big intelligent words.  lol

acidpop
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I try not to say hurtful things to dh. I've done it enough times to know how freaking horrible and guilty I feel afterwards :(

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I try not to use ugly words. I was married to a douchebag who always used words to cut me down... I was in a longterm relationship with a man who treated me right and never ever once called me a name our entire relationship, and I didnt call him names either.. I plan to move that into my relationship with my current SO. Words hurt. Dont use them.

Bianca008
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Been together 27 years, I'm not saying we have not had arguments but I do not say mean things to him. We call each other names in a joking manner but never in anger.

amanda81919
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Today I called him an asshole. Why? You ask...because he said he got a rash on his well you know bc he messed around with a girl last week and made me believe it, then when I was pissed he was like I'm kidding I love you... ughhhh! He tries to make me jealous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM

A lot of things. Mostly I think I'm just in a different place. I've matured and I realized that some things are just not worth getting upset about. I also feel more secure in my relationship with him. I think a lot of my anger, was really insecurity about the strength of our relationship, so I had a wall up and tried to not let myself love him too much, I guess. He was also an alcoholic for most of our relationship, which didn't help me feel secure, and brought on a lot of anger and resentment towards him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not so much anymore. We are in a different place in our relationship, but a few years ago, it was a daily thing.

what did it take to make the change?

Bright.Eyes
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Honesty, my Dh and I aren't afraid to hurt each other's feelings every now and again. We are very much in love :)

chrissy915
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Is he still an alcoholic?

Quoting Anonymous:

A lot of things. Mostly I think I'm just in a different place. I've matured and I realized that some things are just not worth getting upset about. I also feel more secure in my relationship with him. I think a lot of my anger, was really insecurity about the strength of our relationship, so I had a wall up and tried to not let myself love him too much, I guess. He was also an alcoholic for most of our relationship, which didn't help me feel secure, and brought on a lot of anger and resentment towards him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not so much anymore. We are in a different place in our relationship, but a few years ago, it was a daily thing.

what did it take to make the change?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN