Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE*Did they really name their daughter that?? omg.

Posted by   + Show Post
Has anyone seen the previews for a new show on Tlc called Here comes Honey Boo Boo? Please tell me that's not her flipping name. Her mother sounds and looks like chewbaka. How do u spell that? Lmao
So we watched the show, couldn't resist. Nasty ol family, actually pretty damn funny kid. She comes up with all these hilarious catch phrases on the spot lol.
They couldn't figure out how to put a pack and play together for her new pet pig, so honey boo boo says " she's gonna be sleeping on the floor because of all y'all!!" Lol dorky kid
Oh my goodness I just realize what was wrong with the dad.. he always has dip in his mouth!!! Ew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
Robin_TripleA
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Hambeast! Bwahahaha!

Or beefalo? Lol

Quoting hello_kitty25:

Hambeast lol

Quoting MommynMonster:

That mom is such a hambeast

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:56 AM

omfg that whole family is trashy! I've only seen the previews and they disgust me! I know I sure as hell won't be watching that trash.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Bahaha. Chewbacca!
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:00 AM

They are a very odd family o_O

I think the child's real name is Alana though.

opal10161973
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:02 AM

That's nothing!  I saw an article about a woman who was mad at a school district in Michigan because they couldn't pronounce her DD's name right.  It was spelled Le-a,  pronounced Ledasha.  Apparently, they didn't know they were supposed to pronounce the - as dash.  WTF?  Really lady?

I also read an article that said that Kid Rock regretted naming himself that, especially now that he was older.  LOL

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Honey Boo Boo...her future employment seems to involve a firefighter costume and a pole but instead of putting out fires she is putting dollars in her bra to count later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Lol true

Quoting Opie99:

Better than sheeza or ima...

Quoting Anonymous:

I wondering about the volleyball player on the USA Olympic team... Destinee Hooker

WhitleyLyles
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM

my son saw the preview for it and said "mommy she is ugly. I would not marry her."

Brknhalo6712
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I wonder what moms gonna say when honey boo boo grows up and starts hookin

Quoting Shelley927:

the little girls catch phrase is DOLLA MAKES ME HOLLA HONEY BOO BOO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Oh come on. Thats disgusting! No one would pay to see anyone in that family to swing on a pole!

Quoting OneToughMami:

Honey Boo Boo...her future employment seems to involve a firefighter costume and a pole but instead of putting out fires she is putting dollars in her bra to count later

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)