Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE*Did they really name their daughter that?? omg.

Posted by   + Show Post
Has anyone seen the previews for a new show on Tlc called Here comes Honey Boo Boo? Please tell me that's not her flipping name. Her mother sounds and looks like chewbaka. How do u spell that? Lmao
So we watched the show, couldn't resist. Nasty ol family, actually pretty damn funny kid. She comes up with all these hilarious catch phrases on the spot lol.
They couldn't figure out how to put a pack and play together for her new pet pig, so honey boo boo says " she's gonna be sleeping on the floor because of all y'all!!" Lol dorky kid
Oh my goodness I just realize what was wrong with the dad.. he always has dip in his mouth!!! Ew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
"Chile, where's my 10%?"

Quoting Brknhalo6712:

I wonder what moms gonna say when honey boo boo grows up and starts hookin

Quoting Shelley927:

the little girls catch phrase is DOLLA MAKES ME HOLLA HONEY BOO BOO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I am sorry! I forget that you know she's going to look like her family members! But I mean based off the show it's either that or "would you like to make it a meal?"

Quoting JakesMom712:

Oh come on. Thats disgusting! No one would pay to see anyone in that family to swing on a pole!

Quoting OneToughMami:

Honey Boo Boo...her future employment seems to involve a firefighter costume and a pole but instead of putting out fires she is putting dollars in her bra to count later

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smem24
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I wondering about the volleyball player on the USA Olympic team... Destinee Hooker

When they said her name my DH was like "Did they just call her a hooker?"

[[ I like my music loud & drinks strong! ]]

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Her real name's Alana
Shaylyn318
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I don't watch Toddlers and Tiaras so I searched youtube and watched the video below. Seriously? This family gets a show?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:32 AM
LOl me too! My sister called me " there's a lady on the USA team with the name hooker" I didn't believe her at first.

Quoting smem24:

Quoting Anonymous:

I wondering about the volleyball player on the USA Olympic team... Destinee Hooker

When they said her name my DH was like "Did they just call her a hooker?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Shelley927:

the little girls catch phrase is DOLLA MAKES ME HOLLA HONEY BOO BOO

I hate to say it but that sounds like a stripper statement :( even my husband called it sounding of white trash :( then i told him who says it He was like OMG totally inappropriate for a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6OUfBolMsM

safi
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allie428
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
That is disturbing!

Quoting Shaylyn318:

I don't watch Toddlers and Tiaras so I searched youtube and watched the video below. Seriously? This family gets a show?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
That show looks so stupid and the family looks like a trashy bunch... I won't be watching
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)