Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you tell your husband?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

So an old friend from when i was small got in contact with me. He started hitting on me which i ignored caus i figured he was just messing and not being serious its something i do with other friends you know mess about joke around no big deal. well a few days ago he sent me this message

You know its just not fair, I get to see you again and your super hot! But your happily married and im unhappily married, all i want to do is kiss you all over i cant get you out of my mind

then he sent me a dick pic! which i would like to say i dont understand why men think thats sexy dicks are ugly most unattractive part of the male anatomy but i digress. i immediatly let him know that all that is NOT ok that I have been married for 5 years and LOVE my husband and i delete everything! he apologized and asked if we could still be friends, i havent talked to him since really but its not like i want to end my friendship

well whats bothering me is if I tell DH about all this? I dont want him finding out somehow and thinking i was hiding it from him but at the same time i dont want to upset him, DH is super jealous I like being involved in the local theatre and he has always supported me but said that if I ever get a part where kissing is involved i need to drop out.

wwyd? would you tell your husband? or just keep it to yourself?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM
2 moms liked this

I probably wouldn't tell a husband as insecure as yours!

batmansgirl
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes I would tell my husband, but mine isn't jealous or insecure. I would  stop all contact with the old friend.

Nunyabusiness
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I would tell him and I would not pursue a friendship with that man. Obviously he is extremely inappropriate and has his own marriage he should be focusing on. I'd probably tell that guy all,that also.
tarakay0417
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM
This.

Quoting batmansgirl:

Yes I would tell my husband, but mine isn't jealous or insecure. I would  stop all contact with the old friend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I would tell my husband if it was me personally. But I can see not wanting too since your dh has some issues with jealousy. I think I would personally, on that issue, go try to see a counselor or something.

ETA: I also would not be in contact with that friend anymore. This is just my opinion, but sending pictures like that and talking like that is very disrespectful. He doesn't respect you or your marriage. 

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
What's there to tell? Some jerk got fresh, you told him you weren't interested and deleted him. You handled it. The only time you'd need to tell your husband is if the guy persists after you telling him to go
f*(/ himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christaberk
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I would tell him, and let him know that I handled the situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
nope, I'd delete the guy and the msgs. immediately....realize the picture he sent you is his face and move on with your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoganTroyMom
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM
i'd tell my dh and if stop talking to the friend
lovelyladybump
by Tasha on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
"realize the picture he sent you is his face"
A hahahaha love it!

Quoting hollydaze1974:

nope, I'd delete the guy and the msgs. immediately....realize the picture he sent you is his face and move on with your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN