Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I look down on people that...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 312 Replies
2 moms liked this

Have babies after they're 35+. I think it's messed up. They should have had children when it was safer. They will be old when their kids are growing up. Especially look down on those 40-50+. That's just selfish and wrong. Even adults deserve to have their parents in their lives for a long time. How can someone willingly shorten that time? On top of that, these kids are usually horrible brats (entitled) , or are anti-social. Two complete extremes. 

I know nobody will agree with me, and I would never say it to anyone except my husband (whom agrees with me), but that's my confession. 

For those using slang words for disabilities. Please refrain from using these words. They are against TOS, and VERY disrespectful. You can disagree with me all you want, but using those words are wrong, and not acceptable. You CAN disagree in a tasteful way.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (1-10):
Cyn_
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Awesome confession, I don't really look down on them. But I don't agree with their choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
18 moms liked this

you do know you can die tomorrow ight, there is no guarentee  in life.

razmatazthespaz
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
10 moms liked this
I can see why you went anon for this......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM
10 moms liked this

My mom was 38 when she had me, 35 when she had my brother. They started trying when they were 25 and gave up after several years, then we showed up.

My parents weren't selfish or wrong. They didn't raise us right and we did turn out bratty for a while but that had absolutely nothing to do with what age they had us at.

What I don't understand is having such a strong opinion on something that doesn't affect you in any way AND feeling the need to post about it. *shrug*

lilasmommy418
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM
10 moms liked this
Well, thank goodness I was 34.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karlie2
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:33 AM
23 moms liked this
I look down on people who are shorter than me. That's my confession.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

How old are you?

mama2gg
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't agree with the 35-39 age having babies people can live very healthy lives all the way till there children have there own children

And I don't look down on anyone for there choices in life that's not my right

However I personally would never have a baby after 40 even if I was fit healthy etc there is just way too much time difference and no matter how much you "keep up with the times" the gap between child and parent is so large there is no way the parents can relate to anything with there child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XJetX
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM
It's not your body so what does it matter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I agree with you. I'm not going to post under my sn lol, but you're not the only one that feels this way.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)