Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I look down on people that...

Have babies after they're 35+. I think it's messed up. They should have had children when it was safer. They will be old when their kids are growing up. Especially look down on those 40-50+. That's just selfish and wrong. Even adults deserve to have their parents in their lives for a long time. How can someone willingly shorten that time? On top of that, these kids are usually horrible brats (entitled) , or are anti-social. Two complete extremes. 

I know nobody will agree with me, and I would never say it to anyone except my husband (whom agrees with me), but that's my confession. 

For those using slang words for disabilities. Please refrain from using these words. They are against TOS, and VERY disrespectful. You can disagree with me all you want, but using those words are wrong, and not acceptable. You CAN disagree in a tasteful way.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (311-312):
Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM
You are the very definition of a bigot, even if it's just bigoted beliefs. You look down on people based on maternal age. Bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

A bigot is intolerant. That does not define who I am at all. Not everyone with different beliefs is a bigot. Good try though. I do not condemn (to Pronounce, I do not share this belief with others, this is the first time) anyone I see that decides to live their lives in a way I would not. 

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

I forgot to add earlier that your views are not just "flawed". Your views make you a bigot and IMO that makes for a profoundly defective parent and role model.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Hi everyone,

This post is now locked.

Please do not personally insult members or fight in the group.

If you have any questions about locked or deleted posts, or if you have a question about the group rules, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team.

Thank you for being a member of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)