Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Religious? I doubt your intelligence. *edit*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I believe every human being as the right to believe whatever they want but, i seriously doubt the intelligence of people who believe in jesus or joseph smith or other crazy 'gods'.

C'mon guys! We all come from the earth and that's where we go when we die. I can't understand why people don't see that! I think this world would be such a wonderful place with no religion and it's unfortunate that so many people are mislead or outright brainwashed by these insane stories.

Well! This has been very entertaining! I especially enjoyed the large amount of you that decided to respond with a ''I don't care what you think!'' Ha!!!
Most of you have just reinstated my beliefs more so than before. Good stuff ladies, good stuff.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
rgba
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM
10 moms liked this
This is funny to me.
I am a firm agnostic. I don't believe in christianity, Judaism, islam, etc.

But I do know that I can't possibly understand all the mysteries of the universe.

I tend to think that preachy atheists who can't understand the remote possibility that there may possibly be some sort of something out there that defies comprehension are...also not so "intelligent."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Yes, and you're not really smart, you are just surrounded by morons...right? lol.

Joseph Smith is not regarded as a God. He was just a man that LDS members believe was a prophet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Religus nuts they are so stupid. i totaly agree with you we are way smartar then them.

CCCs
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Macro evolution is also a religion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol, Jesus and Joseph Smith were REAL people. Believe in them or not, they did exist. So I don't doubt your intelligence, it's flat out gone out the window.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Fortunately, your opinion on the intelligence quotient of the majority of the world, as the majority of the world follows some sort of religion, is irrelevant!

CCCs
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this
It is religious. Btw.

Quoting Anonymous:

Religus nuts they are so stupid. i totaly agree with you we are way smartar then them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HotMichMomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
3 moms liked this
I am not religious but I don't question their intelligence. However, considering your intolerance for others I do question yours. It just goes to show that no matter what you choose or choose not to believe in you can still be an ignorant person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5kids84
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM
He is a prophet not a God.

Quoting razmatazthespaz:

Joseph Smith was a God?

I thought he was Mormon prophet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Oh bow to the great and mighty.... Darlene?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured