Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish I could post without...

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 17 Replies
Getting replies sometimes. I have some things on my mind that I'd like to voice, but I just don't feel like getting the backlash. I'm not in the mood to argue, but it's natural to want to defend myself so I'm sure that eventually it would turn into a fight. Do you ever delete a post in mid-thought just because you don't want to deal with the bitchiness?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I am not sure, but I think that CM brought back Journals. You could try that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Post and let it all out then. You do not need to come back to your post. There are times I want to vent and I don't check my post. I don't give a damn what anyone says on here either. You can write in your journal too. I remember there used to be one a while back not sure if those still exist. You know there are other areas on this website where the women aren't such assholes. ;)
TraceyMR
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I sometimes will type out a long post as a vent either here or on facebook and then delete, as it is not worth the headache of dealing with replies.

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM

i just email myself lol

taramac
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Start a journal?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaslilmen
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

i usually just type it up and then switch to a different page after i got it all out. im the only one who ever saw it

..MoonShine..
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Journals...other small groups with not so much drama...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Start a blog. Livejournal.com is free and you can make all of your posts viewable to yourself only.

NoahandEliza
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I'm usually mobile, so I don't look around the whole site much. I didn't know there were journals. Maybe it's time to switch to the laptop!

Quoting Anonymous:

Post and let it all out then. You do not need to come back to your post. There are times I want to vent and I don't check my post. I don't give a damn what anyone says on here either. You can write in your journal too. I remember there used to be one a while back not sure if those still exist. You know there are other areas on this website where the women aren't such assholes. ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM
They have online diary sites
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)