Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i just dont know how to talk about it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Before i left home(ran away at 18) i was being mentally abused atleast i think i was, i dont know how to talk to anyone because it may be nothing =/ iwas a bad teen not bad enough to get arrested but i was distespectful, anyways my step fathet use to tryto befriend me, he offered to smoke pot give alcohol etc i think he was trying to groom me basically, well he use to threaten me when i was bad and say he was going to make me shower naked like in prisons and thigs he even tried hitting me but i told him if he hit me id tell my sil that made him even more angry =/ well usually by then my adoptive mom came home and he never said anything....well i think he may have touched me in my sleep i would wake up and he was in my room =/ i just dont want to think about it its been 3 years nearly please be honest i told my gran she sadly apologized my adoptive mom well i dont talk to het i told my gran to tell her so he didnt try anyone else
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Your a stupid slut
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Bump
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Well at 18 u didnt runaway, you moved out. And talk to ur mom have grandma there for support.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)