Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

has a bf or dh ever hit you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am sad to say I have been hurt a lot. By family, bfs and even dh. I was stupid and stayed. Luckily with dh he saw how wrong he was and now when he is upset he will leave.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Replies (61-70):
JLah
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Not a bf or a husband but a guy that I used to work with hit me one day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting BekkieBoodle:

I have a very expensive TPX baseball bat that I took from my ex.

Quoting Anonymous:

No.  If my husband ever hit me he would meet my friend Louie. Of the Louisville Sluggers.

When I got married to my Ex, my Grandma gave me a new Louisville Slugger for my wedding gift.  She said, "Put it in your closet dear, you will know if you ever need it".  I smiled and accepted the strange gift.  After all, I had never played baseball in my life.   Well, let me tell you........three years down the road I found out EXACTLY why Grandma gave me that gift:)   Yeah, and now he is the EX.  My current husband has never seen "Louie" (no need to introduce them):)

Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Nope If my SO ever did (he never would)  I would knock his lights out

NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM
*hugs*

That sounds like a big mess

Quoting cherryblosso883:

The only time he has done anything that physically hurt me is when we were in an argument and It was getting really heated and I can be sensitive at times.I just wanted out of the situation. So I shoved him away acciently kidney shotting him with the door knob (her was in front of the door) and he reacted instantly I did not even feel myself flying off the floor head first into the floor I forgot to breath for a few seconds.

I forgave him that one time because he instantley reacted and did not mean to do it. We atarted wrestling right after that till I got too dizzy and I had to stay up till 3 am =**(. He has not been physical with me since so he is not a wife beater lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM
My dh has never ever laid a hand on me. I had an ex bf who use to hit me. :(. I was an idiot for staying
BekkieBoodle
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Way to go granny!! And way to go you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BekkieBoodle:

I have a very expensive TPX baseball bat that I took from my ex.

Quoting Anonymous:

No.  If my husband ever hit me he would meet my friend Louie. Of the Louisville Sluggers.

When I got married to my Ex, my Grandma gave me a new Louisville Slugger for my wedding gift.  She said, "Put it in your closet dear, you will know if you ever need it".  I smiled and accepted the strange gift.  After all, I had never played baseball in my life.   Well, let me tell you........three years down the road I found out EXACTLY why Grandma gave me that gift:)   Yeah, and now he is the EX.  My current husband has never seen "Louie" (no need to introduce them):)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM
9 years ago when we first started dating. We were outside of a Mexican restaurant talking to the bartender. He had make a comment about this girl who was outside. He said "man c****** makes my dick hard when I look at her" so naturally I looked at his crotch to see if his dick was hard. That's when DH slapped the shit out of me. I was so pissed and hurt that the whole way home I sat backwards in the back seat because I couldn't even look at him. He kept saying "baby I'm sorry" over and over again. When we got home I told him that it would be no fucking problem at all for me to go live with my mom that I wasn't going to stay there and have him beat on me. He has never hit me again
hope_love_dream
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM

once

i think he still has no feeling in the balls

cherryblosso883
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

We are good now =D. We wrestle for fun too =D. If he got physical with me again thiough it is by by hubby hello single life and hellow legal help so I can get split custody =D.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

*hugs*

That sounds like a big mess

Quoting cherryblosso883:

The only time he has done anything that physically hurt me is when we were in an argument and It was getting really heated and I can be sensitive at times.I just wanted out of the situation. So I shoved him away acciently kidney shotting him with the door knob (her was in front of the door) and he reacted instantly I did not even feel myself flying off the floor head first into the floor I forgot to breath for a few seconds.

I forgave him that one time because he instantley reacted and did not mean to do it. We atarted wrestling right after that till I got too dizzy and I had to stay up till 3 am =**(. He has not been physical with me since so he is not a wife beater lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)