Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fat vs Skinny........

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I work in an office with another woman. I am a size 2 and she is a size 20(she told another lady from another office). People are always telling her how pretty she is and how she dresses well. When people enter our office they go right to her and pass me. EVEN MEN. She is even dating a really hot rich guy. How does this happen?I thought guys always liked skinny chicks. I look better than her. AHHHHHH I just wanna scream.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Replies (31-40):
Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
She probably is confident and has a great personality. She could also dress very nicely also. I have curves and am a size 10-12. Guys have told me that they love my curves and that I have a butt. That they aren't into the size 00-4. That those girls are to skinny. They want a girl that will eat her steak and not just move in around her plate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marie85
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I think all men and women like different things physically. She sounds friendly and outgoing that is probably why she gets a lot of attention. Do you smile?

Babujai
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Why have a snack when you can have a whole feast?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Some people look beyond weight and see the beauty in the individual...maybe the ugliness of your attitude is shining through, no matter how skinny you are you sound like an ugly person (and I'm not talking looks)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:40 AM

In the past 2 weeks they have gone out 6 times. He has flowers delivered. He picks her up for lunch. I would hate to have to eat with her.  They have been dating for a month. he will be here in 20 mins. I wonder if she will have makeup on. She wears it but its never a lot. She told me once it takes her no longer than 20 mins to get ready. How???????

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:41 AM
This is very true, especially guys older than 25

Quoting Jennyanne322:

She probably is confident and has a great personality. She could also dress very nicely also. I have curves and am a size 10-12. Guys have told me that they love my curves and that I have a butt. That they aren't into the size 00-4. That those girls are to skinny. They want a girl that will eat her steak and not just move in around her plate.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Size isn't the only factor to attractive people.  Skin, bone structure, hygiene, personality (humor, how you treat people, work ethic, etc.) also play a big part. It sounds like you have the size down, perhaps there is another area you could work on.

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:43 AM
3 moms liked this
I guess its a good thing she doesn't need you to eat with since she has your crush to keep her busy.

Cheer up. Maybe they'll get married and she will let you be a bridesmaid

Quoting Anonymous:

In the past 2 weeks they have gone out 6 times. He has flowers delivered. He picks her up for lunch. I would hate to have to eat with her.  They have been dating for a month. he will be here in 20 mins. I wonder if she will have makeup on. She wears it but its never a lot. She told me once it takes her no longer than 20 mins to get ready. How???????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:43 AM
2 moms liked this
This screams I am going to cross my arms and stomp my foot till everyone looks at me, while I am annoyed. Maybe you really need to look at yourself and see what you have to offer. Cause right now it seems like you are just a bitch that wants every guy to bow to her cause she thinks she is the shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been after this guy for yrs and after 3 months of her working here she is dating him. I am sick of people always telling her how pretty she is how nice she looks. 

Its odd for me when Men ignore me and go to her. Why oh why. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:46 AM
And you should probably be doing your job right now so you don't get fired

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN