Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If stupid people and racist people

Posted by   + Show Post
And stupid racist people can get married, gays should be allowed too.
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Careful you don't fall off the bike...you are backpedaling quite fast, there...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mj1978mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm the loser? You're the one threatening someone on an online forum, and getting her panties in a wad over two people of the same sex getting hitched.

i was not threating u! y would i threaten someone i dont even kno! if u need to know, my and my SO were watching a movie and this woman told her ex that, exactly what i told u. but she wasnt threatning... ok it dont matter.... anyway. yes my panties are in a wad... over same sex marriage! u wanna know what color my panties r? lol

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a novel concept...if *you* don't like those marriages, don't participate in one...

Quoting Ruthie_66:

This mommy doesn't believe in gay marriage, I also frown on interracial marriages and interracial breeding. If there's going to be a culture clash, its going to end in divorce anyway.

Ruthie_66
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Your opinion is yours and thats fine with me. Before you go spouting about ignorance, feel free to correct your grammar by using the correct form of "you're" where applicable. In any case, I have never believed in gay marriage. If two men or women want to be together that's fine with me, I just don't agree with them using the word "marriage". If my son told me he was having a commited relationship with a man, I would support that, but I absolutely would not a "marriage". My opinions are also mine. My traditional stance on marriage and family has no bearing on what my children choose to be or who they may decide to love. My children are individuals, entitled to make choices without me.

And to the person finding my use of the word "breeding" distasteful, using the phrase "mixed children" sounds like I'm bashing the child and that isn't the case. No one asked to be conceived. Having a consensual sexual relationship that results in children would be considered breeding.

If there's anything else you want to fret about in regards to me, by all means come, but please come correct.

Quoting Mj1978mom:

Quoting Ruthie_66:

This mommy doesn't believe in gay marriage, I also frown on interracial marriages and interracial breeding. If there's going to be a culture clash, its going to end in divorce anyway.

I think your sick, and your ignorance is sad. What if your child someday tells you they are gay or in love with someone from a different race?

CamMa
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM
But stupid people don't know they're stupid. They just walk around, completely oblivious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mj1978mom
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Quoting Ruthie_66:

Hey moron your was right. Simply put, try you are in the sentence which is what you're is. It doesn't work in the sentence.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
"I think your sick". No. It's YOU'RE.
Quoting Mj1978mom:

Ruthie_66
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Hey cow, let me ghetto this down for u, since english wasnt ur strong point before u dropped out of school. ur sentence would be most correct as "I think you're sick, and your ignorance is sad. What if your child someday tells you they are gay or in love with someone from a different race?" So before u go and think ur gonna hate on someone's grammar and structure, best be checking up on knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Quoting Mj1978mom:

Quoting Ruthie_66:

Hey moron your was right. Simply put, try you are in the sentence which is what you're is. It doesn't work in the sentence.

Mj1978mom
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Quoting Ruthie_66:

Hey racist bitch
I just realized one of the your is right the other is wrong.
I forgot you're a perfect fucking bitch.

Excuse me dog.
Mj1978mom
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Quoting Ruthie_66:

Want a bone?
Mj1978mom
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Quoting Ruthie_66:

Btw, I can learn. But ugly bitches are forever.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)