Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My bf told me it was basically my fault *edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 161 Replies
1 mom liked this
That my husband cheated. Yup. He sure fucking did!! He gets mad because we don't have sex as often as he thinks we should. He wants it everyday. We work two different shifts, I get up at 5am and don't go bed until midnight so I can see him. He works 2-10. I told him yesterday that weds night I had another cyst rupture. So he comes over last night and starts bitching about sex! Umm no. Pain level is about at a 9, don't.freaking touch me. Then he asked me if my ex started cheating on me because I wouldn't have sex. I went off. He knows the story. He knows he cheated on me the whole time and that there were lies from day 1. I said "what the fuck? FYI at one point we were having sex like three times a day and he still had a whore. How dare you make it out to be my fault! If this your line of thinking then you just need to leave now" and he LAUGHED at me. OooOOoo... I'm so pissed off. He tried to blow it off like it was nothing. We are going to have a very long talk this weekend..

Edit:

We broke up Friday. It hurts and it sucks. But I know it needed to be done. He made me feel like shit for doing it. But I had too. I know I will be ok. I just hope that one day he will find the inner peace he needs to be happy.

And to asnwer some questions... We didn't live togehter. I am a full time single mom of a two year old. I wake up at 5am, take her to daycare between 630-645 and am at work by 730. There's no way I could go to his place in the mornings for sex. We spent almost every weekend together. And usually had sex three or four times a week. But I guess that wasn't good enough for him. Oh well. Life goes on.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmberRose1122
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM
10 moms liked this
I'd be really hurt by that, and I'd quit seeing him. That's disrespectful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM
I shouldlarify that is my now EXhusband
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:57 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm confused about the cyst rupturing, I thought that was like a medical emergency.

Anyway, anyone who would expect you to get a few hours of sleep every night and only be interested in sex when you are in pain...um yeah, huge red flag. And then he's manipulative and mean when he doesn't get what he wants. Hell no. He needs to go.
hollydaze1974
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:00 AM
9 moms liked this
wow, you are going to continue seeing him? I'd have had his stuff in a box (in Beyonce's words) "to the left"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Why is he still your BF?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daiseymae2
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM
2 moms liked this

He obviously has zero respect for you or your relationship. Sounds like you should end it.

Namaste09
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I would be kicking his ass to the curb!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:04 AM
And you're still dating him because??
Michellina11234
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this

first off, I hope you feel better. Second don't waste another moment of your time on him, he is simply not worth it.

cnlsmommy
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Ovarian cysts are not usually life threatening. I get them and went to the ER the first time because I was in so much pain, but there's nothing to be done besides manage pain. I just stay home now and writhe in pain :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm confused about the cyst rupturing, I thought that was like a medical emergency.

Anyway, anyone who would expect you to get a few hours of sleep every night and only be interested in sex when you are in pain...um yeah, huge red flag. And then he's manipulative and mean when he doesn't get what he wants. Hell no. He needs to go.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)