Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tired of being weird for not having the messed up morals of my generation

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We are always told not everyone is like you and your husband. Wtf? Grow up people. We are not saints. My dh works and i am a sahm. Neither of us cheats and we love each other. We always meet people and i get excited then realize after getting to know them they have very serious personal problems. My dh is military and we are socialable we have met a ton of people. I an count on one hand the number of decent human beingsi have met.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (251-260):
alinev
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:07 AM
You are hanging out in the wrong places. I know more decent people, then not. Hard working, family oriented, lively people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM
i was called a troll on here bc i said that me and my boyfriend have been together almost a year and have not had sex.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM
I get judged bc of tattoos and pink highlights in my hair. Yet, work 60 hr weeks & come home to my two kids, and have zero drama in my life.
happinessforyou
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM

The point of your posting is "decent people". Of which there is a serious lack of morals-values-integrity on a lot of people's part. So- my advice is to keep looking for people who have things in common with you. They are out there-you just have to find them! They are probably hiding because they think everyone is crazy too! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I get it too. I meet people I think are nice, but then realize they're crazy and I don't want to get sucked into their drama.

eastcoastmama11
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Well.. my life is plain jane now, but it wasn't always. Just because people have issues going on in their lives or personal problems does not make them indecent human beings, and it does not make you better than them.

Maybe try to be a little more understanding or compassionate and you can add that to your long list of things that makes you a decent human being.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama

GhostRose
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I read your title and was very excited to come in here and agree with you...but you disappointed me. 

I have my own share of problems, everyone does. I just don't understand what makes you so much better than other people. 

LucyHarper
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I confused on what you consider a "decent" person. If a mother works instead of staying home, is she not decent in your eyes? If someone is divorced, are they no longer decent?

ms-superwoman
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I never said it wasn't OK. She can do whatever she wants. I'm just saying she doesn't want friends with any personal problems ... everyone has personal problems of some sort at some time. She's never going to have friends.

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

So it's ok for you to judge her but not the other way around?  That's how it's coming off.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

I sure am. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone with a bad attitude because people have personal problems. Lmfao

Quoting startupscafe:

You wouldn't want to be her friend?  Aren't you judging?

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Apparently decent human being NEVER have personal problems... Um yea maybe your problem is your a judgy bitch? I wouldn't want to be your friend either. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wittyscreenname
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:39 AM

My husband works and I'm a SAHM. We love each other, we don't go out and party or anything like thta....hell, we are usually in bed by 11 most nights. Every 2 weeks, I buy DH a 12 pack of Bud Light Platinum and have it ready for him for when he gets off on Saturday, so he can relax, drink a few beers and play video games!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)