Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just got my benefits $1050 in FS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For a family of 7. Go ahead judge and bash away. I'm very greatful for the help of our government and the people who contribute to them. My goal is to be off of them within the next 3 months.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Replies (61-70):
MissMysteriouss
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Nope. There are two words...leech and leach. I used the correct one for the meaning I was getting at. Good try, yet a fail.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the word you are looking for is *leech.

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

I'm glad you are proud of being a leach on society.

*slow claps*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this

So she is filtering society?

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Nope. There are two words...leech and leach. I used the correct one for the meaning I was getting at. Good try, yet a fail.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the word you are looking for is *leech.

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

I'm glad you are proud of being a leach on society.

*slow claps*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow I am on them and would never announce it. That is just in bad taste and I am ashamed.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM

wow

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Holy shit. Close your legs! If you cannot support them and feed them dont breed them! We are in a 3 bed apartment, PAY all of our bills. NO extra besides internet. A POS car, A POS phone. YET We cannot get ANY fs and all we have to live on is 600 per month. That is gas, food, toilet paper, diapers, wipes, Ect. For a family of 5! Quit your fucking bragging and move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Drama starter? Or maybe you really are that proud? Wow why announce it? That's so tacky, like you are tickled or something. I would be ashamed and nobody would know. Maybe I just have pride unlike some others but how shameful to be excited.

lalaballet
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

You are the type of welfare recipient I always picture in my head, mom dragging seven little welfare kids around.

She said a family of seven which would be five kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy shit. Close your legs! If you cannot support them and feed them dont breed them! We are in a 3 bed apartment, PAY all of our bills. NO extra besides internet. A POS car, A POS phone. YET We cannot get ANY fs and all we have to live on is 600 per month. That is gas, food, toilet paper, diapers, wipes, Ect. For a family of 5! Quit your fucking bragging and move on.

I would take your own advice. You tell others not to breed if you cant afford it yet you tried to get on FS and have no money. lol Ma meet kettle.

lalaballet
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Damn 7 kids? Why have so many? Sounds like you didn't need that many.

She said a family of seven, so five kids.
taylorgurlz
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Quoting terramarie:

who gives a fuck? Seriously.....

^this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)