Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the worst sex you have ever had?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 154 Replies

In high school, everyone was obsessed with this guy and almost every girl wanted him. To this day he is probably one of the best looking guys I have ever met. I ended up being one of the "fortunate ones" that got to date him. The first and second time we tried to have sex, he couldn't get it up because he was "tired" or "had a long day at football practice". Finally the third time he was able to and he literally had the tiniest penis ever. Literally about 3 inches erect. Not to mention the sex lasted about 30 seconds. He then went on to talk about what a great job he did, that was amazing, etc. Everyone told me how lucky I was and being a high school girl I loved the attention so I stuck with him. We then had sex two more times which were the same(if not worse than the first time). I eventually told him how bad the sex was and he was really embarrassed about it. So from then on he would avoid having sex with me by saying he was tired or had to save his energy for football. Eventually I realized I couldn't go on with it and dumped him. haha.

What is your worst sex story/sexual partner?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetMamii
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:08 PM
When he gets to finish and leaves me fending for myself -____-
Nunyabusiness
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmmmm... I don't know. There have been a few times where the night was just off but I've only been with dh and we did it on our wedding night. Since then we f*** like rabbits. Unless I'm pregnant. haha

pregnancy calendar
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:09 PM

In high school there was this kid that I thought was cute and he was always flirting with every female in our school.  I always thought that if he was that confident he must be really good.  Sadly, I was wrong.  We had sex behind one of the buildings behind our school and it only lasted a few minutes and it took him forever to get it in :/  And I know that makes me a whore and I am ok with that ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:10 PM

the last guy i was with before getting married to my husband.  he was small and i didn't mind that until he proved he also had no stroke or any common knowledge of what to do with/to a vagina at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:10 PM
5 moms liked this

This one guy who thought he was a fish out of water apparently, flopping all around, moving and twitching like a mad man. Not a damn bit of it was anywhere near enjoyable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
You mean there's a different way men do it?!

Quoting SweetMamii:

When he gets to finish and leaves me fending for myself -____-

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Heh.... I used to make sex awkward and non enjoyable like that if I just wasn't into it and he kept begging

Quoting Anonymous:

This one guy who thought he was a fish out of water apparently, flopping all around, moving and twitching like a mad man. Not a damn bit of it was anywhere near enjoyable.

crysjuls
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM
The 1st time was thee worst! Both of us didnt know what we were doing. Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megangary
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Lmbo!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.nerds
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM
2 moms liked this

My dh is my only sexual partner and I have never had an issue with his love making. The only times that it wasn't perfect was our first time on our honey moon (I still got off, but it did hurt) and the first time we after I had our son. 
Other than that we have a great sex life. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN