Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Reaching the Big O: Want to Find Out How to Get There Faster?

Posted by   + Show Post

ORGASM.

Have you had one lately? ;)

If not - or if you have, but would love to know how to make them bigger and better or achieve more of them in less time - then you're in luck!

Do you have any tricks of your own for, um, maximizing satisfaction? Share them - you can even post anonymously!

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I haven't had one in a long time. I just don't get from sex and don't like oral being done on me so. I have sex often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyByrdNest
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Me either. Once I reached my late 30's, the Big "O" made several appearances per night! Up to 5-6 times, even more!

Quoting AdellesMom:

I've never had a problem with the big O! ;)

kaitybird
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I have never had issues with that. My dh does quite the job in that area!  ;)

jillmamck
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Who the hell cares..give me a break...if that is your priority in life..geezzzzz....

Momoftwins200
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I have 1 or 2 every time! But then sometimes just having one does Dh in. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoeJanesMommy
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM
4 moms liked this

Holy hell! Am I the only one that was slightly disturbed by this over-share of info? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I have at least 3 per session, even if the sex is horrible I take charge and get er done. I'm also ultra wet, like have to wear pantyliners everyday wet. Plus I'm a squirter, but only a couple have been able to (though inadvertently) make me squirt, that is the challenge.

Owner of: Atlanta Area Freecycle!, Strong Minded Mommies!, Young SAHMs of Cobb and Cherokee Counties, Sexy Mamas!, and Our Lives in Writing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Every time the husband and I get intimate it's not just one "big o". It's more like 5-10. It's amazing being married to a man that knows you so well he can figure out every little thing about you, sexually or just in general.
freshnafilipina
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Haha

Quoting mamma1993:

lol!Been so long  I didn`t even know what the hell the big O was.Oprah was my first guess.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashgreymane
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:43 PM
4 moms liked this

Goddess Bless---this should be expected!! If he won't help you get there, then find an alternate Path, my Dears. YOUR orgasm isn't about HIM. Or HIS Ego. Or HIS Feelings. Or HIS INSECURITIES. Or HIS anything. How can you take satisfaction in your man when your own orgasm is wrapped up in everything but how you feel?

mamanay041010
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I have always found it odd that women do have sex and dont reach an orgasm.. i mean men do all the time and it doesnt hurt to explain your needs to a partner.. i see no point in just laying there and petting the guy have all the fun ;).. the funny thing is older women (im 21) look at me sideways when i say why not just express your wants?..its not that tricky as people make it out to be.. sex isnt everything but i feel every person should leave feeling great..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN