Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

gangs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Is your SO/dh in a gang or used to be in a gang? Watching gangland & was just curious. If he/she used to be a gang member, did they get jumped out or became a snitch in prison & had protection after they came out?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:05 AM
Bump
coconut01
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:07 AM
Jumped in it took 8 guys. He isn't in that anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:08 AM
nope
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Our city has a lot of small gangs threw out all the different areas. SO was in a small gang, got ranked in. He has never been in prison. He doesn't associate with any of those ppl anymore.
TracyBryant
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:09 AM
nope

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:10 AM
was in a gang, he was blessed out by his superior while they were in prison together, he didnt snitch at all, he talked to his superior and told him why he wanted out, sup. Agreed with dh answer and allowed it
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:10 AM
Then I would assume it wasn't one of the major gangs then? Since all he had to do was not associate with them anymore & the gang members didn't try to get him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Our city has a lot of small gangs threw out all the different areas. SO was in a small gang, got ranked in. He has never been in prison. He doesn't associate with any of those ppl anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:12 AM
Just out of curiosity, what gang was this? I've never heard of any gangs just letti.g go of their members without any harm.

Quoting Anonymous:

was in a gang, he was blessed out by his superior while they were in prison together, he didnt snitch at all, he talked to his superior and told him why he wanted out, sup. Agreed with dh answer and allowed it
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:13 AM
He got jumped out? What gang was it if you don't mind me asking.

Quoting coconut01:

Jumped in it took 8 guys. He isn't in that anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Nope not a major gang at all... But even the bigger ones, if u grow apart they don't go after u. At least not where I'm from lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Then I would assume it wasn't one of the major gangs then? Since all he had to do was not associate with them anymore & the gang members didn't try to get him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)