Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People who are not on PA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Should mind their own business and not worry about what people on PA do. And people on PA should mind their own business and not brag about being on PA. Both sides look stupid so just quit it already. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
MamaDee83
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Awww, here I was, trying to beat the heck out of the horse cause I figured it was gonna get back up and run away from me!!

Quoting lilfishbigocean:

And you look stupid wasting your time to post this.

Please, we already know that everyone needs to leave everyone alone.
The horse is dead already, give it up.

TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM
I'm not on PA, but I should stop helping people with disabilities apply for PA because it isn't my concern? Since I am not on PA, I should stop helping people with disabilities shop for their food with their EBT card because it's not my business?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

IDC about PA, it's there to be used. But I am thankful we do not qualify.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

YEAH

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Why do people who pay for their own lifestyle AND the lifestyle of pa users not have the right to comment on it?  I wish we could afford the same things you people could but we have something called pride.  We provide for our children and sometimes that means making sacrifices.  I guess you wouldn't know about that, though.

wittyscreenname
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I agree.

And the whole "MY tax dollars" thing just makes the person saying it sound stupid. People act like they single handily fund the public assistance programs. Even if they did away with those programs, they wouldn't lower taxes....they'd just find something else to spend the money on.

HousewifeNina
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
When food stamps become part of a persons budget which then frees up.other money to be spent on things the working class cannot afford, it is my business because the welfare is being abused.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Agree.

Billiebeth
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

An incredible amount of charity work.

Quoting Anonymous:

so besides complaining about it, what are doing to fix the problem? 

Quoting storkneedsgps:

When my taxdollars are paying for you to not work and you have luxuries I can't afford, then yes it is my business. I don't mind helping those who are down on their luck, but people who make a lifestyle out of being lazy make me sick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM

How does doing charity work help? Aren't you enabling the people you are complaining about? 

Quoting Billiebeth:

An incredible amount of charity work.

Quoting Anonymous:

so besides complaining about it, what are doing to fix the problem? 

Quoting storkneedsgps:

When my taxdollars are paying for you to not work and you have luxuries I can't afford, then yes it is my business. I don't mind helping those who are down on their luck, but people who make a lifestyle out of being lazy make me sick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured