Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh what the hell, I'll give it a shot. **Rate me**Added a new picture of me at my "best"**

I've never done a "rate me" post before. Yes I know that my eyebrows need a little love (LOL). But have at it ladies. I'm feeling brave today, LOL.

Also...how old would you guess I am?

This next picture is me looking much better. I figured I would go for brutal honesty, and post how I look on an average day. The one below is from my brother's wedding, when I was obviously a bit more dolled up than I am to go to work (don't mind the crown and feather boa-he did a photo booth for his guestbook at his wedding):

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Replies (41-50):
ashescee
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM
28 or 29?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.sugar.kisses.
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM
And YOU are the reason girls feel the way they do about themselves. Low self esteem and what not.

She asked for a rating, not an insult. She didnt ask for a product she could use for her face.. You do realize that, right?

You could have just said.. " I rate you a (insert number). I know of a great product that could make your face flawless!! And you could totally be a 10!" something along those lines..

I'm sure you're not perfect either

There is a thing called being NICE. You should try it :)

Quoting sd68145:

It was her that put it up she should have known someone was going to say something. She was the one take posted a pic and asked for rates. If she didn't want to get hurt she shouldn't have posted a picture.

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

I'm SURE she already knows that. She has to look at herself in the mirror everyday.. I'm sure she doesn't need ANYONE else telling her so..

You Should learn how NOT hurt someone's feelings.

It's called class and tact.

Be nice to others. Seriously. It's not that hard

If you didn't already read that the first time

Quoting sd68145:

I'm on mobile so it going to be kinda hard. Even if they aren't blessed with great skin they can help it out alteast just a little.

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Some people aren't blessed to have good skin.. Did you know that?

Now, how Bout posting a photo of yourself now??

Quoting sd68145:

My REAL screen name wont say anything about me. Aleast I know how to keep a clean face.

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Why don't you post Your REAL screen name?!

Coward.

How about posting your own photo.

Have YOU ever heard of CLASS or TACT??

You should try it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you ever heard of proactive? You should try it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkjimmies06
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM
And as someone who had horrible skin as a teen I'm not saying this to be mean. A little style haul over goes a long way.

Quoting pinkjimmies06:

It's a combination of things. She may be older but her style and sadly not the clearest skin makes her look like an awkward high schooler.

Quoting Matriarch87:

Really? I thought she looks much older than that. I must be aweful at guessing ages....

Quoting pinkjimmies06:

If you got your brows waxed and a more flattering haircut you'd look much better. Right now you look like you are 14.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xocoutureandco
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM
3 :)
sd68145
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Next time I will be nicer I promise. Next time I will not post anonymous.

Quoting Anonymous:

We will all know that sd68145 is a classless, tactless, judgmental bitch who roams around on the net posting ANON, leaving rude remarks to complete strangers bc she is too coward to just outright say it herself.

There is a saying.. "it's not the message, it's the way the message is delivered that makes all the difference"

Please, next time, learn To be a teeny bit nicer?

Karma will bite you in the ass ya know

Quoting sd68145:

There are many other things out there. Please tell me what theses letters and numbers mean to you? How does sd68145 say anything about me? Please tell.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Proactive doesn't work on everyone. Guess what? There are some people that are allergic to it!! *GASP* Some people aren't blessed with good skin, and will have issues no matter what they try to do with their skin.

Now the world knows that you have no class or tact. So, your "REAL" SN says A LOT about you! :)

Quoting sd68145:

My REAL screen name wont say anything about me. Aleast I know how to keep a clean face.

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Coward.

You should try it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I find you very attractive. Not in that way haha. But lightly shape the brows, DONT OVERPLUCK!! You could have model.good looks. Ill give you an 8.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lacyleanne
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Hmmmm maybe a 3 or 4 but you have potential for higher. Do you have a better pic maybe? And I would guess 17 or 18, you look very young.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Lmao

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Quoting sd68145:

I'm glad you will remember. I am glad my screen name is an importance to you.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your friend. The point is that when someone sees your SN, they'll remember how classless and tactless you are.

Quoting sd68145:

There are many other things out there. Please tell me what theses letters and numbers mean to you? How does sd68145 say anything about me? Please tell.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Proactive doesn't work on everyone. Guess what? There are some people that are allergic to it!! *GASP* Some people aren't blessed with good skin, and will have issues no matter what they try to do with their skin.

Now the world knows that you have no class or tact. So, your "REAL" SN says A LOT about you! :)

Quoting sd68145:

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Coward.

You should try it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hope_love_dream

i dont care how she looks

as of this moment, she's the ugliest on this site.

she used anon to throw out an insult and to me, that's cowardly behavior and makes for an ugly person inside and out

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

And YOU are the reason girls feel the way they do about themselves. Low self esteem and what not.

She asked for a rating, not an insult. She didnt ask for a product she could use for her face.. You do realize that, right?

You could have just said.. " I rate you a (insert number). I know of a great product that could make your face flawless!! And you could totally be a 10!" something along those lines..

Quoting sd68145:

It was her that put it up she should have known someone was going to say something. She was the one take posted a pic and asked for rates. If she didn't want to get hurt she shouldn't have posted a picture.

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

I'm SURE she already knows that. She has to look at herself in the mirror everyday.. I'm sure she doesn't need ANYONE else telling her so..

Quoting sd68145:

I'm on mobile so it going to be kinda hard. Even if they aren't blessed with great skin they can help it out alteast just a little.

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Quoting sd68145:

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Coward.

You should try it!

Quoting Anonymous:

sd68145
Yes because me alone makes women have low self esteem. She posted a picture, did she think she could get 10 across the board?

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Quoting sd68145:

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Quoting sd68145:

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Quoting sd68145:

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

Coward.

You should try it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN