Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I NEED A DRINK!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

i am not a drinker, i used to be before dd but today  omg!  i have had so much stress this week i just want to cry, i also have a health issue that causes me to be on pain medication daily ( small doses) but because i have taken it everyday for two years my body is used to that small amount and now im out and having awful withdrawls. instead of dd taking a nap like she does EVERY SINGLE DAY DURING THE WEEK NO PROBLEM SHE  is fighting it and keeps getting out of bed. i have been trying to get her to  nap for hours. we have a rule if you dont nap  during nap time you  stay in you bed until you  finally nap..usually  after a few times of her trying to get out of bed she  will go to sleep , not today!!!!  i have tried letting her out to play and eat and lay with me on the couch and still nothing!  i really need this day to just  deal with alL the issues going on in my life and deal with my temparary withdrawl.  when i thought she finally fell asleep i made a very very very weak drink again im not a drinker , and havnt had a drink in over 2 years easy so i made it super weak so i didnt get drunk or sick, just enough to relax me a bit and take my mind off  everything. well here i am 6:34 pm  dd still has yet to nap  but looks like shes about to fall over shes a tired cranky whiny mess! my house is still a mess( saturday is my  heavy cleaning day), im still on the couch and i want to do is make a drink  and relax  but i wont drink if dd is awake.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM

keep her busy for another hour then put her to bed for the night. get your drink on while you clean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)