Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Don't Think My Relationship Will Last Much Longer

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies
Ive been with my fiancé for 2 yrs. I'm 16 and he's 17. We're having a dd together in December. Lately things have really sucked and we don't even get along anymore. I swear we're only together for our kid now, and I think he feels the same. I feel like ppl just pressure me to stay with him for I won't be another teen mom stereotype. I haven't even seen him in over 2 weeks and we don't live far from each other...we're way happier being apart than being together.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
It's better for your child to end it. Good luck!
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, you deserve a man who appreciates, loves and supports you.  It sounds like you guys are better off not together.  I mean you can still be friends for your kids sake but no sense in being unhappy.  GL

incognito116
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
MmmHmmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I'm just trying to think things out about how and when to talk to him again and bring it up right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's better for your child to end it. Good luck!

peggy_sue82
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

break up if you don't feel like your in a good relationship.Getting married young and having a terrible marriage.Will only do more damage in the long run.

MammaKoi
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Stress drives people apart, give eachother space in a stressful situation is best sometimes. Your both very young and I would say if that's what you both feel is best then do that. congrats on the kiddo and I pray you have everything lined up for what you'll need with being so young. 

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Well, you deserve a man who appreciates, loves and supports you.  It sounds like you guys are better off not together.  I mean you can still be friends for your kids sake but no sense in being unhappy.  GL

PepperWillow
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:43 PM

i think you owe it to your child to "try" but if you two are not happy together don't be together.

armywife0424
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Thats why children shouldn't be having children. I feel bad for your baby because he\she us going to live in a split home. If you're not happy don't settle, but focus on your baby and forget about dating for a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think a child is a reason to stay with a person that doesn't love you, or the other way around. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured