Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I love my food stamps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies
1 mom liked this

For dinner we are having New York strip, baked potatoes, salad and rolls and for dessert I made a homemade chocolate cake. Can't wait for dinnertime!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamma1993
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Grow up,nothing worse then a flamer!

Quoting Anonymous:

For dinner we are having New York strip, baked potatoes, salad and rolls and for dessert I made a homemade chocolate cake. Can't wait for dinnertime!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Big deal we have that often without food stamps, who cares if you used your food stamps. 

mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

These posts are so old.  I hope you at least got your steaks on sale.  Even when we've got a lot of money, I won't splurge on real nice meals unless they're on sale.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:36 PM
7 moms liked this

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM
26 moms liked this
Just wait! This is the beginning of the month. Everyone is food stamp rich. In two more weeks all these moms will be posting about how they have one more weeks to go and can someone please post meal ideas to feed a family of 6 on $2.25 a day. So enjoy that prime cut of beef. Save the bone to gnaw on once the 28th of the month rolls around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Me too when I used to received it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Dinner for tonight for us: ribs, mashed potatoes, corn bread and green beans and me and DH bought it with our money, we didn't have to take a hand out from the government. I think people brag about what they get on food stamps because they feel like leeches for being on it.

xocoutureandco
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Good for you enjoy :)
JLS2388
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:46 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting fatcat0908:

Just wait! This is the beginning of the month. Everyone is food stamp rich. In two more weeks all these moms will be posting about how they have one more weeks to go and can someone please post meal ideas to feed a family of 6 on $2.25 a day. So enjoy that prime cut of beef. Save the bone to gnaw on once the 28th of the month rolls around.

Amen, it's every month, people brag about all the crap or expensive food they buy and then 3 weeks later, they are complaining that they have no money to feed their kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:47 PM
3 moms liked this

We are having a pot roast, irish baked red potatoes, rolls, and fresh spinich salad. But how I bought it is not as important as the fact my family is fed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)