Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im horrible! :( edit with pics on page 2 and convo in op

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:24 AM
  • 58 Replies
Not really my s/o's ex gf keeps texting him that shes going to kill herself and shit like that multiple times has called and said it ends tonight and hangs up Lol not making fun of suicide but this hitch psycho shes tried to move in with us twice already and sleep in the bed with him..... she texted him yesterday when he was visiting me at work :) I changed her name in his contacts to Leo frigo troll haha Leo frigo is a bridge in our hometown where she lives

Long live the Leo frigo troll..... shit shes calling :(

Phone call!

Me: hello?
Her: is (I) awake?
Me: no he has to work in the am why?

Her: can you wake him up I really need to talk to him...*sniffle*

Me: is this a life or death situation?

Her: no I just need to ask him something....

Me: what is it I can have him call you before work if its important...

Her: my car broke

Me: and? Do you need a ride? Ill call u a cab to get you home this isn't a late night emergency....

Her: I need a new car! ( crying histerically) my parents won't buy me one!

Me: *crickets* really?! I'm going back to bed don't ever call here again.

Her: but but but he bought you a car! ( whines)

Me: *crickets* goodnight and good luck he ain't buying you a car or borrowing you money stop calling....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cassie19831
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:28 AM

What a nightmare. My brothers can pick some real winners as well. But once they got past that they settled from some really awesome women. Lets hope your brother does the same. Sometimes they just gotta get the crazy ass girlfriends out of the way before finding someone special.

mummy1990
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:30 AM
4 moms liked this

Dude, if you have txts, saying shes going to kill herself...report that to the cops, and they'll arrest her and keep her under suicide watch...

mummy1990
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Lol, my brothers did the same thing...especially my younger brother...my god he dated some piece of works. One woman, took everything he owned when she got him to join the army...she convinced him it was the right thing to do...then took his sign up bonus, his car, and all his stuff and sold it....he met her father and even her father told him to watch out for her because shes done this before! HER OWN FATHER SAID SHE WAS A CON!

The girl before that, was engaged to him, AND another guy at the same time. Now hes settled down with a girl that is lovely and such a fun chick, and they're expecting. My other brothers dated some crazy bitches....some would call the house at 3 in the morning, crying wondering where my brother was, or some girl trying to sabotage his new relationship (all of that was in highschool)

I'm glad they snapped out of it though, lol. I like all my sister in laws.

Quoting cassie19831:

What a nightmare. My brothers can pick some real winners as well. But once they got past that they settled from some really awesome women. Lets hope your brother does the same. Sometimes they just gotta get the crazy ass girlfriends out of the way before finding someone special.

nathansmommy331
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Tell your SO to either block her number or change his.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassie19831
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:41 AM

My oldest brothers ex wife cheated on him and it was between him and 9 other guys who was his kids dad. Then she cheated their whole marriage and paid her boyfriends bills with my brothers money. My second oldest dated a woman with no morals, self respect, or decency. My little brothers first moved into our house while he was staying with my dad for the summer and would have loud phone sex with someone who wasn't my brother at night. I could go on.  lol glad your brothers found better too. It sucks to watch them go through it but it makes for some interesting stories to tell. 

Quoting mummy1990:

Lol, my brothers did the same thing...especially my younger brother...my god he dated some piece of works. One woman, took everything he owned when she got him to join the army...she convinced him it was the right thing to do...then took his sign up bonus, his car, and all his stuff and sold it....he met her father and even her father told him to watch out for her because shes done this before! HER OWN FATHER SAID SHE WAS A CON!

The girl before that, was engaged to him, AND another guy at the same time. Now hes settled down with a girl that is lovely and such a fun chick, and they're expecting. My other brothers dated some crazy bitches....some would call the house at 3 in the morning, crying wondering where my brother was, or some girl trying to sabotage his new relationship (all of that was in highschool)

I'm glad they snapped out of it though, lol. I like all my sister in laws.

Quoting cassie19831:

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Do they have children together? If not WHYS HE STILL TALKING TO HER?! there's no reason to talk to exs IMO they are gone for reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
No they don't I keep asking myself why too because shes just psycho!

Quoting mlg1989:

Do they have children together? If not WHYS HE STILL TALKING TO HER?! there's no reason to talk to exs IMO they are gone for reason.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM
I have called the cops she was in a mental health facility fir 2 weeks then since shes not a "emergency" case they released her to her parents.... fucking brown county sucks

Quoting mummy1990:

Dude, if you have txts, saying shes going to kill herself...report that to the cops, and they'll arrest her and keep her under suicide watch...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.bledsoe
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Take the phone to the police and get an order against her, and maybe even they will put her ass on suicide watch.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this

It's simple:

Call the cops and have them do a welfare check.  Show them the texts.  She'll get the help she needs, or at least a wake up call!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)