Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caught Husband with MY DILDO

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

IDK What he was doing with it, but I walked into our bedroom and seen him messing in my lingerie drawer, I figured he was picking something for me to wear tonight.....I seen my dildo on the bed....I said "Hey" he jumps out of his skin. I ask him what he was doing he said nothing. Grabbed the dildo put it up and went to the bathroom.....

o_O

Ok.....

10000 are running through my head....He wont answer me though he just said he was going through my drawer....well you don't have to take out my dildo that is in a case at the bottom far corner of the drawer to do that. Just saying.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Replies (51-56):
Nicky2911
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Tell him if he is gonna fool around an actual butt plug would probably do better for him, to start small, and use cocoa butter... that shiz rocks!

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Throw it out, I suspect he has contaminated it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Aug. 31, 2012 at 4:11 AM
buttsecks. dh says he used to play with his butt to get off. sick. hope those ' roids were worth it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

This is the answer.... FINALLY got it out of him lol. He was messing around with my panties picking out what he wanted me to wear when he saw it (we don't use it in the bedroom together its my personal pleasure for lonely nights when he is out of town on business) and was comparing.....

I asked him if he thought about using it on himself he said "not one THAT big"

Quoting MonicaBaldwin:

Lol, I thought about dh comparing... My dildo is much bigger than his penis. He knows though and he does not mind. ;-)

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Ladies - why does it have to mean he was going to use it? A lot of men have a fetish for used panties; maybe his interest was along the same lines?

If it's not something he usually sees he may have just wanted to make sure it wasn't bigger than him or something equally odd. Men are weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Maybe he wants to experiment. Nothing wrong with that.

MonicaBaldwin
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 2:37 AM

At least, now you know and just have to find a smaller one ! ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

This is the answer.... FINALLY got it out of him lol. He was messing around with my panties picking out what he wanted me to wear when he saw it (we don't use it in the bedroom together its my personal pleasure for lonely nights when he is out of town on business) and was comparing.....

I asked him if he thought about using it on himself he said "not one THAT big"

Quoting MonicaBaldwin:

Lol, I thought about dh comparing... My dildo is much bigger than his penis. He knows though and he does not mind. ;-)

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Ladies - why does it have to mean he was going to use it? A lot of men have a fetish for used panties; maybe his interest was along the same lines?

If it's not something he usually sees he may have just wanted to make sure it wasn't bigger than him or something equally odd. Men are weird.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN