Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MyBodyGallery-

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
I'm seeing a lot of posts about body types, weight, body image, and "beauty" (I say beauty loosely).

I'm 5'7" & 130lbs. After having my dd, my self confidence plummeted. I have a hard time getting outside of myself and seeing myself from a different perspective, one that isn't so critical. I found this site and it really put things into perspective for me. If you're having trouble with your self image, please go here so you can see what other REAL women with your measurements look like.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

I know "looks aren't all that matter" so please don't say that in this post. I'm well aware of that. But as a woman, my self image is important to me.
I'll post a picture of myself as well. It'll be in the comments. Feel free to do the same gals! We are all beautiful!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
It ain't pretty. I definitely need to loose weight, but I am happy in my body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Guess it doesn't matter that I posted anon now since my face is right there lol oh well. Here's me!
mommylizTB2809
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Same Here

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

It ain't pretty. I definitely need to loose weight, but I am happy in my body.

afsfym00
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel beautiful, and I am. I'm not overweight, not even close. I have curves (I'm not a stick), I'm healthy and fit, and I like how I look.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I dislike my body. I went from 32D boobs to having 32B. I feel unattractive but dh says I look great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Did you go to the site? It really helped me see that Im not at all what I thought I was. It helps a lot!

Quoting Anonymous:

I dislike my body. I went from 32D boobs to having 32B. I feel unattractive but dh says I look great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I'm the bikini post with stretch marks and the Polka dot top.. Lol. Thanks for posting this for us!! I'll take a look!!
rach_mommy
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I am having a hard time feeling beautiful after DS was born :/ I use to be stick thin, which I actually hated, I had very little boobs & I was so jealous of women with curves! I was 5'9, 125-135 but I was SO tiny! After DS I was 5'10 & 175. Im now 193, & 6 1/2 months prego with DD. So scared of how I will look after her, even though I haven't gained alot of "visual" weight at all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Ohh you're the gal with the curves I envy !! Your body is rockin' mama!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm the bikini post with stretch marks and the Polka dot top.. Lol. Thanks for posting this for us!! I'll take a look!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)