Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how much more weight should i loose?

Posted by   + Show Post

I exercise every day. I'm having a very hard time losing any more weight. I'm 143lbs 5ft 7in. I'm having a very hard time with my body image lately. I want to lose 10-15 more lbs. I'm not sure if it's even possible.
What to do think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:24 PM
I was eating around 700- 900
I'm adding more this week, I'm not liking it. . . I hate to eat. I'm shooting for over 1200

Quoting MooBaaLaLaLa80:

Do what you need to to feel comfortable. How many calls are you eating a day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megangary
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Zero! You should be comfortable in your own skin.... Especially if you look like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

All that matters is that YOU'RE not happy with how you look. Why try to do heavier lifting or a lot of body weight toning exercises? Maybe it's just the way you look, not how much you weigh, that bothers you. Go take a look at BodyRock. They have fantastic 12 minute workouts.

Dilinda
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I think you might get better results doing tone up exercises? Seems with your height,you are already at a healthy weight.Though I only play a doctor on CM.:) I'm 5'7 and 140.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM

i would say you can afford to love at least another 15 lbs! 

Mazi184
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Thats awesome that you work out everyday! I think you look good! However if you would feel better losing a little more that ok too. Do you struggle with your diet?Are you more concerned about the number on the scale or getting toned up? Sometimes you just hit a weight that you can't get below, but you can always tone up. ( I'm saying you generally btw) I'm I'm 5'6 and 132 but I focus more on being toned, Kwim? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dilinda
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM

PS-you look great,but toning and strength exercises may give you that confidence you need.

Starleet
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I think you look great already.

CrazyLife1996
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM
You do look great but if you have plateaud then a few adjustments will help get rid of the rest.

Change your work out. Up your protein and veggies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM
You can workout all you want but it won't change a thing if you are eating like a pig ( not implying you are). Maybe try reevaluating your diet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)