Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how much more weight should i loose?

Posted by   + Show Post

I exercise every day. I'm having a very hard time losing any more weight. I'm 143lbs 5ft 7in. I'm having a very hard time with my body image lately. I want to lose 10-15 more lbs. I'm not sure if it's even possible.
What to do think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Replies (31-40):
MomLuvsTnkrbell
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Quoting destiny2nv:

Toning will help you do that if you focus on target areas. Plus a change to routine will help you get off a plateau you may have hit.
dreamer_8291
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM
I don't think you need to lose anymore; you look great! But whatever makes you feel good do it. I'm also 5'7 and my Dr told me that my average weight should be 145lbs-150lbs. Right now I weigh about 167lbs. So I'd like to lose at least 10lbs more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM

i think its a LOT less about weight and more about tone

get a beachbody program and tone it up once your as small as you WEIGHT doesnt matter anymore

itsm3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM

are you happy with yourself and your weight?  what are your goals -- is it mostly weight loss or muscle definition?

have you tried any of the beachbody programs like p90x or insanity?  perhaps you need to change up your exercise routine.. interval training is a surefire way to drop weight but YOU MUST EAT PROPERLY.  i know you and i have messaged about this but i'm not joking.  i was referencing my p90x manual and it even stated that most people's weight loss stalls because of under-eating.  have you added more calories back to your diet and are you maintaning the 1773cals/day (or whatever it was)?

destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Please explain?
Are you saying my weight doesn't matter? There is still so much fat!

Quoting mama2gg:

get a beachbody program and tone it up once your as small as you WEIGHT doesnt matter anymore

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Hello! Yes ! I am working on adding more calories lol
My point in this post is to see if maybe it's more of a physiological thing to me. MaybeI feel worse about myself then what I appear to everyone else? Kwim? I would love to something like that, but I don't have the funds to buy that stuff! It's very hard for me to buy good produce and keep it fresh all week. I wish I could purchase the shred
:(

Quoting itsm3:

are you happy with yourself and your weight?  what are your goals -- is it mostly weight loss or muscle definition?

have you tried any of the beachbody programs like p90x or insanity?  perhaps you need to change up your exercise routine.. interval training is a surefire way to drop weight but YOU MUST EAT PROPERLY.  i know you and i have messaged about this but i'm not joking.  i was referencing my p90x manual and it even stated that most people's weight loss stalls because of under-eating.  have you added more calories back to your diet and are you maintaning the 1773cals/day (or whatever it was)?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 5:20 PM

check your msgs; i left you a surprise ;)  

Quoting destiny2nv:

Hello! Yes ! I am working on adding more calories lol
My point in this post is to see if maybe it's more of a physiological thing to me. MaybeI feel worse about myself then what I appear to everyone else? Kwim? I would love to something like that, but I don't have the funds to buy that stuff! It's very hard for me to buy good produce and keep it fresh all week. I wish I could purchase the shred
:(

Quoting itsm3:

mama2gg
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM

once you hit a certian "size" for your height there is no more "fat" there is no tone

you need weights and cardio to firm up what you "think" is fat

Quoting destiny2nv:

Please explain?
Are you saying my weight doesn't matter? There is still so much fat!

Quoting mama2gg:

daughteroftruth
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM
You look good. If your eating healthy and excersising..idk... this might just be that plateu stage as you build more muscle. The weight could be muscle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM
5-10lbs. You look great though. Change your exercise routine to break the plateau
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)