Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess Ill be crazy then...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

It seems like everytime someone screws me over, or treats me like crap and I stick up for myself, Im crazy, and mentally ill.

example: My brother said when I was pregnant with DS he hopes that the baby dies.

I told him he was a piece of crap for even saying that about his neice/nephew.

I was the wrong one. I was the one who was mentally unstable. I was the one being "immature"

My sisters friend threatened to beat "my ass" on fb one day.

A few weeks later she was invited to my nephews bday party. I simple said I wasnt going, if she was going to be there. 

I was the one being immature, and psycho.

When my sister slept with my fiance and I called Mom crying... I was being dramatic and a bad mom.

When I was raped by the same fiance, again I was being dramatic.

When my Momtold me she was taking my kids from me, I told her what I thought about my parenting.

When my Grandma said I needed to make sure my sister will take my kids because if I gained another lb I was going to die, I got upset, and that made me "pyscho".

I dont get it. But whatever.. I guess Ill just be crazy!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
3 moms liked this

Sounds like you need to get away from your psycho family members.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Huh.  Yes, I suppose you will.

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quite frankly, I feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Thats fine by me. You could search for it and search for it, but thats the whole puzzle right there.

Ohh I did forget the one time where my sister told me shed blow my brains out bc I told her she needed to ask me before she gave DD soda..and that was okay to... 

Now you have a majority of the puzzle pieces. 

Am I saying Im innocent? Absolutely not. Yes I yell, because everyone is yelling t me how Im pyscho, so I do yell t them to get my point across. But do I mke threats? No. Do I call names? No. Do I wish death on unborn babies? NO!

areyouatroll
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Just stop talking to them all. Problem solved :) yay!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Quoting areyouatroll:

Its hard when its family. But I am trying to limit contact. TRYING!!! Hopefully after this episode it will work. Im thinking of a heart felt letter to my Mom right now.

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Check it, chica. I'm not saying they're fine to say this, etc etc. Because that was total bullshit what was said to you (about the threats and such). My only thought is, WHY are they all calling  YOU crazy? There's got to be something missing, kwim? I can understand being upset, etc etc. I'm just wondering how far YOU take things. Like how bad do you go off? Is it an on and on thing?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Thats fine by me. You could search for it and search for it, but thats the whole puzzle right there.

Ohh I did forget the one time where my sister told me shed blow my brains out bc I told her she needed to ask me before she gave DD soda..and that was okay to... 

Am I saying Im innocent? Absolutely not. Yes I yell, because everyone is yelling t me how Im pyscho, so I do yell t them to get my point across. But do I mke threats? No. Do I call names? No. Do I wish death on unborn babies? NO!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM

yeah looks like

areyouatroll
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM
I cut out my maternal grandparents. its hard because they insist on doing all events for that side of my family at their house, so I have to make it a point to see them later on or a different day : /

Sometimes I cut off my father, he is a druggie so when he is on drugs we have no contact.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting areyouatroll:

Its hard when its family. But I am trying to limit contact. TRYING!!! Hopefully after this episode it will work. Im thinking of a heart felt letter to my Mom right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I guess they dont all call me crazy, but like my brother and sister (some of the things they did were years ago, we get laong better now, for the most part) think that I should just keep my mouth shut when my mom goes crazy on me. They know shes crazy, and she is, but they mke excuses for her. I dont know how to explain it, we kinda know that all of us are crazy, and we have different ways of dealing with things. Like their way of dealing with things is shutting down nd just taking it. I dont. If something is going wrong, I stick up for myself.   You just relly need to know them. Im in the process now of getting counseling so I can cut my Mom out, and I am looking for a new town to move to so I dont have to see my Grandma so much. My brother and sisters still fight, but we live far away so that distance is good.

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Check it, chica. I'm not saying they're fine to say this, etc etc. Because that was total bullshit what was said to you (about the threats and such). My only thought is, WHY are they all calling  YOU crazy? There's got to be something missing, kwim? I can understand being upset, etc etc. I'm just wondering how far YOU take things. Like how bad do you go off? Is it an on and on thing?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured